Mini Challenge Car mod

Hi All
I'm Pretty sure this question was raised already but i'm new to Automobilista and Sim Racing in General, therefore i ask nevertheless.
Where can i get the Mini Challenge Car for Automobilista from?
I downloaded the RD MINI Challenge 1.2 mod but i can't see neither the cockpit nor the car so i guess i have to download the car first right?

Many Thanks for your help and Cheers

The Mini Season download is just a skinpack for the exsisting Mini challenge with a custom series file.

Make sure you've installed it properly. It comes with an installer (and un-installer) IIRC so you should just need to correctly point it to your Automobilista installation.

If installed correctly there should be 'RDMC_S2019' .srs and .tga in your series folder and a similar named folder created in the Minis team directory.

The Mini Season download is just a skinpack for the exsisting Mini challenge with a custom series file.

Make sure you've installed it properly. It comes with an installer (and un-installer) IIRC so you should just need to correctly point it to your Automobilista installation.

If installed correctly there should be 'RDMC_S2019' .srs and .tga in your series folder and a similar named folder created in the Minis team directory.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.