Middle Sweden Track''MittSverigeBananBeta'' RGB

Tracks Middle Sweden Track''MittSverigeBananBeta'' RGB 0.65

Login or Register an account to download this content
uffeboi submitted a new resource:

Middle Sweden Track''MittSverigeBananBeta'' RGB - Swedish RGB drifting track

Sooo... it's about time i release a new version of my track , Middle Sweden track ''MittSverigeBananBeta''
some new textures, drifting zones, Wetmod/rain for those who got the paid CSP aaaaand the fun part. RGB on the night, so i recommend that you try that out, the paid CSP is not needed for the RGB
View attachment 482621
i dont mind people taking the idea or maybe it's already been done so this is why i release this for the community.
If you would like to buy me a beer for the...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 223075

@uffeboi Did you create the track ? Made form scratch ? Convertion ?

• Deleted member 223075

@uffeboi

There is missing many collisions box for tyres and there is no replay cam when you use the exterior layout

• Deleted member 223075

this is his track and he made it how he likes i if you do not like it dont play on the track have a nice day
Okayyyyyyyy. Tell me how you can improve a "beta" mod without review about it ? I just telling some wrong things i found testing the track.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 223075

looks like u seem to find a lot wrong with everyone's mods like no one asked for a list of stuff wrong with the track have a awesome evening
People don't read/don't care abour ToS and moderators can't have a look of all mods uploaded each day. There is ton of dedicated facebook/website for all of shi ty converted/stolen mods.

If you'r not ok with RD ToS i can't do nothing for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
People don't read/don't care abour ToS and moderators can't have a look of all mods uploaded each day. There is ton of dedicated facebook/website for all of shi ty converted/stolen mods.

If you'r not ok with RD ToS i can't do nothing for you.
its funny you think this track is stolen maybe come in the discord and watch him make it and then u will see your not the mod police your just a guy that cry's a lot

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

its funny you think this track is stolen maybe come in the discord and watch him make it and then u will see your not the mod police your just a guy that cry's a lot
There is rules, respect them it's simple (and is also not only me, some reports them with proof without talking....). Also in months ago there is many mods aginst ToS uploaded here and many times there is no infos.

It's no hard to put clear infos "hi, i made this track/car from scratch blabla...".

Now stop talking with me, this thread is not dedicated to that. If you have problems with ToS and/or me then create a dedicated thread, talk to a moderator (you can create a conversation group with me and others if you want), complain, do what you want but stop searching troubles with me.

Now going back to the track just reported some things that @uffeboi probably forgot or not implement yet. Is to help him improve his track.

There is rules, respect them it's simple (and is also not only me, some reports them with proof without talking....). Also in months ago there is many mods aginst ToS uploaded here and many times there is no infos.

It's no hard to put clear infos "hi, i made this track/car from scratch blabla...".

Now stop talking with me, this thread is not dedicated to that. If you have problems with ToS and/or me then create a dedicated thread, talk to a moderator (you can create a conversation group with me and others if you want), complain, do what you want but stop searching troubles with me.

Now going back to the track just reported some things that @uffeboi probably forgot or not implement yet. Is to help him improve his track.
how about you stop bitching in here about stuff you do not like as i said go in the discord and u can see him make the tracks that he makes if a track is re uploaded its coz he got pro mission to do so and takes no credit for it f its not his and your not a mod

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.