Tracks Mid-Ohio coming soon ?

Such a great track,and I heard it was coming about a year ago. But I haven't heard much lately. last I heard the visuals were pretty good, but the mesh was very bumpy and almost too bumpy to drive.
Any news lately about it ?

Hard to believe there is no shall we say "proper" version of this track. Yes I've heard or shall we say found threads about a ripped version, but since we have such great track builders here, I was wondering why there isn't a scratch built one.
Maybe just not enough interest?

@LilSki, your tracks are epic (Watkins Glen is my all time fav in AC). You need a Patreon/Paypal donations page. I would pony up $$$ for proper Mid-Ohio. That and Nelsons Ledges were my home track when I lived in OH. I raced there in the late 90's. I have been using iRacing to get my fix, but lack of car options is limiting.

@LilSki, your tracks are epic (Watkins Glen is my all time fav in AC). You need a Patreon/Paypal donations page. I would pony up $$$ for proper Mid-Ohio. That and Nelsons Ledges were my home track when I lived in OH. I raced there in the late 90's. I have been using iRacing to get my fix, but lack of car options is limiting.
you can already donate, just check any of his tracks description, on the botton is the link

I built a quick version for a client for testing but I can't finish it until I knock out some other projects that I started before it. So probably early next year I can finish it for the public.

Most of the big name US tracks are on mine and John's list.
Yes please, make a great Mid Ohio for AC. Love your Watkins Glen.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 167 66.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 111 44.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 117 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 43 17.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 28.0%
Back