Cars Mercedes_300sel_1971

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, nice mods. :)
Maybe you should think about your naming of each class. At the moment they are 50s cars, 60s cars and 70s cars, or something like that. Unfortunately they collide with Chief Wiggum's 70s F1 cars.
Maybe another name would be more unique, like classic_Cars_50s or something.
Unfortunately, another point are the rear-view mirrors. Unfortunately, they distort the picture and make it quite confusing.
But that's just a hint, not a bad review by any means. Keep it up

:):):)

Hello, nice mods. :)
Maybe you should think about your naming of each class. At the moment they are 50s cars, 60s cars and 70s cars, or something like that. Unfortunately they collide with Chief Wiggum's 70s F1 cars.
Maybe another name would be more unique, like classic_Cars_50s or something.
Unfortunately, another point are the rear-view mirrors. Unfortunately, they distort the picture and make it quite confusing.
But that's just a hint, not a bad review by any means. Keep it up

:):):)
ok will use ClassicCars40s, ClassicCars50s and so on and the name of the car its self like Classes="ClassicCars60s, Ford_Mustang_289_1965".
the mirrors look ok to me (must be my eyes) cant see anything wrong with them
thanks for the comments

ok will use ClassicCars40s, ClassicCars50s and so on and the name of the car its self like Classes="ClassicCars60s, Ford_Mustang_289_1965".
the mirrors look ok to me (must be my eyes) cant see anything wrong with them
thanks for the comments
Thanks for the answers. For the mirrors, may be i can take a screenshot and show it here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes