Mercedes Petronas Livery - Formula RSS 3 V6

Skins Mercedes Petronas Livery - Formula RSS 3 V6 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Kostakop_ submitted a new resource:

Mercedes Petronas Livery - Formula RSS 3 V6 - A Mercedes and Petronas skin using PETRONAS colors for the Formula RSS 3 v6

View attachment 522076
Mercedes Petronas Livery - Formula RSS 3 V6
A Mercedes and Petronas themed livery that I based off a Formula 1000 car that was warped by a copmany in Sydney, Australia called Auto Artisan to match a Mercedes AMG that they were also wrapping. Check out the link below to thee the car...

Read more about this resource...

Looks great! Love the idea. Will say, though, that the blue, either in actual shade or in how much it's used, feels really bright, at least in the screenshots. Might be worth colour picking from the F1 car to see how that feels? Idk

Looks great! Love the idea. Will say, though, that the blue, either in actual shade or in how much it's used, feels really bright, at least in the screenshots. Might be worth colour picking from the F1 car to see how that feels? Idk
Yeah you are right, its a bit more blue than what I was going for. I might change it up in a future update. Thanks for the feed back!

You're welcome! Yeah, I mean it's good, but if you don't read the word 'petronas' on the side you'd be forgiven for thinking this was a Jaguar Formula-E car
Haha, I didn't even realize that :laugh: . I was sort of basing it on this, but ended adding a **** ton more blue haha:
2000p3-petronas-1000x600.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back