Mercedes / McLaren / Ferrari Arrow Fantasy Helmet Pack

Helmets Mercedes / McLaren / Ferrari Arrow Fantasy Helmet Pack Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Lyrazed submitted a new resource:

Mercedes / McLaren / Ferrari Arrow Fantasy Helmet Pack - Mercedes / McLaren / Ferrari Arrow Fantasy Helmet Pack

I hope you will like it.

I used a lot of friends' themes in designing. Thank you all individually.

2017 Career Helmet Template 1.2 - by Kris
F1 2017 Helmet Sponsor Templates 2.0 - by Laksu
Updated helmet model and template (ARAI) 1.1 - by y00pdl
View attachment 253112
View attachment 253038
View attachment 253260
View attachment 253262
View attachment 253261
View attachment 253263
View attachment 253113
View attachment 253258...

Read more about this resource...

Hi mate, great looking helmets. I downloaded these for 2017 and they worked well, but trying to use one of these, modified in PS to have my name on it, it appears blurry in-game. Do I need to do something to make them with '18 that is different from '17?

Hi mate, great looking helmets. I downloaded these for 2017 and they worked well, but trying to use one of these, modified in PS to have my name on it, it appears blurry in-game. Do I need to do something to make them with '18 that is different from '17?
You do not need to make any changes. There may be a problem with the .dds format recording settings.(blurry)

Last edited:
I got it working, changed the compression from DXT 5 (which worked on '16 and '17) to DXT1 and it works just fine! Thanks for making great looking helmets!
Yo mate, I have no PS but i do it with ERP archiver. This worked for me in f1 2017. But in 2018 all helmets are blurry. You said the change of compression will do the trick. How do I do that?

Yo mate, I have no PS but i do it with ERP archiver. This worked for me in f1 2017. But in 2018 all helmets are blurry. You said the change of compression will do the trick. How do I do that?
You will need either Photoshop or the free, open source version known as GIMP 2. All ERP does is change assets in-game, it does not change the actual files you are importing. If using GIMP 2 you will need to download the DDS file plug in, which is also free. Once you've got one of the image editors above, import the helmet you wish to use into it. Then when you have finished with it, export it as a PNG file FIRST, then exit GIMP, re-import the PNG version, then export that to a DDS file. You will have options come up when you do this, however the only ones needed are compression and mipmaps. For '18, select the DXT1 compression, and tick the box that says 'generate mipmaps'. Then export it to your mod folder. If you import it using any ERP version, it should then work. I hope this helps dude.

I checked all the files by installing them one by one. Only a blur occurred during the initial loading of the helmet. But that was clear in 20 seconds. No problems appeared in the next races.

You will need either Photoshop or the free, open source version known as GIMP 2. All ERP does is change assets in-game, it does not change the actual files you are importing. If using GIMP 2 you will need to download the DDS file plug in, which is also free. Once you've got one of the image editors above, import the helmet you wish to use into it. Then when you have finished with it, export it as a PNG file FIRST, then exit GIMP, re-import the PNG version, then export that to a DDS file. You will have options come up when you do this, however the only ones needed are compression and mipmaps. For '18, select the DXT1 compression, and tick the box that says 'generate mipmaps'. Then export it to your mod folder. If you import it using any ERP version, it should then work. I hope this helps dude.
Hi,
I am trying to download one of your McLaren Helmets but I cannot open your download in GIMP 2 and cannot find the correct DDS plugin for GIMP 2? do you have any suggestions?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.