Mercedes Benz CLR LM Skin Pack

Skins Mercedes Benz CLR LM Skin Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
FastRacer023 submitted a new resource:

Mercedes Benz CLR LM Skin Pack - Mercedes Benz CLR LM Skin Pack for URD CLR LM

This skin pack contains the cars #4, #5 and #6 that took part in the 1999 24 hours of Le Mans as well as replicas of the 1998 CLK LM cars #1 and #2 of the GT1 championship adapted for the CLR LM. These skins are for the URD CLR LM that can be found with a simple google search. If the links are down, you can request me to upload it. That's about it, enjoy.

Read more about this resource...

Thanks, skins are nicely done.
But I had this car for a while in my 'storage' because the left rear view mirror is just milky white. Do you have a version where it's working ?

Nice work, FastRacer023. Could you add the driver names / remaining stickers on top of the doors/roof, please? Thanks in advance.

@Fanapryde, there is already a patch to fix the CLR's rear view mirror here on RD.

Last edited:
@FastRacer023
Well if I understood from looking at your skins you've used the URD base skin for LM skins? In that case the damage is already done so no way to eliminate those compression artifacts...
Anyway, for example let's take your FIA GT skins, they lack Ambient occlusion layer. You can create it with Content Manager and then put over your skins to get that proper shading that exists already on your LM skins... Now when you save these dds files with applied AO don't use compression like DXT5, save them uncompressed if you want to avoid those weird distortions that you can see on your LM skins

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back