Mercedes AMG - Tommy Hilfiger F1 Team

Skins Mercedes AMG - Tommy Hilfiger F1 Team 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Onur kanki sana zahmet şöyle kara şimşek gibi bi alfa romeo yapsana be yıllardır hayalim herkesten bekliyorum bak 2019 mu neydi kış testlerindeki liveryları efsane ötesiydi alfanın onu yapsan off diyorum bak 2020 serisinde biri yapmıştı dehşet bişey

Onur kanki sana zahmet şöyle kara şimşek gibi bi alfa romeo yapsana be yıllardır hayalim herkesten bekliyorum bak 2019 mu neydi kış testlerindeki liveryları efsane ötesiydi alfanın onu yapsan off diyorum bak 2020 serisinde biri yapmıştı dehşet bişey
Merhaba ben nasıl bişey istediğini tam anlamadım ama alfa romeo arabasınını beyaz kısımlarını tamamen siyah ta yapabilirim ve bi dahakine böyle bi isteğin veya konuşacağın bieşey varsa açıklamada discord hesabım var yani daha fazla konuşmak istersen oradan ekle .D

Found a couple of issues, the rear wing Ineos logo doesn't blend with the white at the top half, and the numbers are blurry. Is it also possible to add suits for the mod? As the concept of Petronas not sponsoring them is ruined by the logos on that. Still a great mod I'll definitely be using!
thanks and i will fix every mod after im done with all 10 cars but i think numbers are working fine amybe your game had an issue with it

Found a couple of issues, the rear wing Ineos logo doesn't blend with the white at the top half, and the numbers are blurry. Is it also possible to add suits for the mod? As the concept of Petronas not sponsoring them is ruined by the logos on that. Still a great mod I'll definitely be using!
Cheers for adding suits, is it also possible to make the pit crew and pit wall suits white and without the Petronas logos? Again, as the concept of Petronas not sponsoring them is damaged/lost. And also, the numbers are no longer blurry for me. Keep up the sick work!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.7%