Mercedes AMG GT3 '20 AGU-Modding Extension: Seperate Selectable Car

Misc Mercedes AMG GT3 '20 AGU-Modding Extension: Seperate Selectable Car 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
CorsairBadger submitted a new resource:

Mercedes AMG GT3 '20 AGU-Modding Extension: Seperate Selectable Car - Some files and instructions on how to make AGU-Modding's AMG GT3 '20 seperate from the Kunos car.

First of all, a disclaimer is needed: This mod does NOT include any files from the original AGU mod, or Kunos files so you will have to download and install them seperately. This mod includes the files needed to create an 'S1' making AGU's mod a seperate entity in-game. Full instructions are provided on how to do so.

What it will look like;
View attachment 358780
View attachment 358781

You will need to download my mod as well as AGU's incredible mod to make...

Read more about this resource...

i ran into a graphical issue: when i go into CM showroom with the default amg 2020 skin, the car loos out of place with the old endurance lights housing instead of the new one; how can i solve?

i ran into a graphical issue: when i go into CM showroom with the default amg 2020 skin, the car loos out of place with the old endurance lights housing instead of the new one; how can i solve?

That is because as stated on the AGU mod itslelf and in their readme that Content Manager cannot display the car correctly in showroom or in CM itself when looking at liveries as the car is an extension, not a standalone car mod. It will work correctly when loaded on track.

Bonjour, Tout d'abord, je vais commencer par vous remercier d'avoir fait ce qui semblait impossible, à savoir faire de ce superbe mod AGU AMG GT3, un mod indépendant.
Je viens de suivre la procédure, tout fonctionne, sauf la Race Logic qui reste éteinte. Est-ce normal ou aurais-je manqué une étape lors de l'installation?

Did i missed out a step when transfering the files? my race logic timer is not working.

That might be something I overlooked as mine isn't working either. I'm looking into the issue right now.

CorsairBadger updated Mercedes AMG GT3 '20 AGU-Modding Extension: Seperate Selectable Car with a new update entry:

v1.1: Fixed issue with RaceLogic not working when installing

Fixed an issue where RaceLogic was not working correctly when installing. That was my fault for messing up a file and I apologise.

If you already have the mod installed:
To install the update simply go to your ks_mercedes_amg_gt3_2020 folder and drag and drop the files from this mod update and replace when promted. This should fix the issue.

Anyone downloading for a fresh install, please install the same way as instructed on the front page and readme.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bonjour, Tout d'abord, je vais commencer par vous remercier d'avoir fait ce qui semblait impossible, à savoir faire de ce superbe mod AGU AMG GT3, un mod indépendant.
Je viens de suivre la procédure, tout fonctionne, sauf la Race Logic qui reste éteinte. Est-ce normal ou aurais-je manqué une étape lors de l'installation?
Did i missed out a step when transfering the files? my race logic timer is not working.

J'ai résolu ce problème, veuillez télécharger à nouveau le mod et le RaceLogic devrait fonctionner correctement. :)

I have fixed this issue, please download the mod again and the RaceLogic should be working fine. :)

Really very good. But when I open the 2020 version with the showroom, I see the new 2020 skin on the old 3D model, while in the game it works. Any idea to solve the problem? Thank you very much :)

Really very good. But when I open the 2020 version with the showroom, I see the new 2020 skin on the old 3D model, while in the game it works. Any idea to solve the problem? Thank you very much :)

You cannot solve this particular issue. As is stated in the AGU readme, the car will only work in-game as it is an extension and not a standalone car. As a result, (at the minute at least) Content Manager cannot load the 2020 Evo in showrooms or previews and will only load the original Kunos car until loading the game. :)

I sorry if it's already mentioned, but I did a fresh install and my racelogic still isn't working.

Hi buddy. It is possible that my mod is outdated as there are newer versions of the AGU mod available. That is a probable cause of the mod not working correctly with mine. Unfortunately, I have not had any chance to update or change any of my mods (I have another in 0.8 beta which needs finalising) but it is on my to-do list when I can. My apologies for this. I will try to find out if it is simply that my mod is outdated and if so, work on a fix as soon as I can. The file structure or files used in AGU's mod might have changed with their updates meaning that what I describe in my mod install might not be accurate any more.

In the meantime, I would say to install the Mercedes 2020 car the way AGU describe and use it as they intended.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.