Menu Interface/UI Major Lag/Delay

Been having this issue on and off now for some time and now its doing it again and i really need to know what to fix this once and for all.

When it happens i get a very slow load time when launching the game which is how i know its gonna start doing it.

Then when in ANY session, going in and out of menu to ingame ie "by clicking Drive" or when on track clicking "Back To Garage". Doing this causes up to a 30 seconds freeze before the game executes the action.. (You can still hear the car on track it just wont leave the menu screen). I never actually get a crash but when your say adjusting a setup then waiting half a minute to get back on track its really peeing me off. No errors, no crashes, just click and wait 30 seconds before it will put you on track!!

Tried uninstalling/reinistalling/different drives/verifying files/plugging/unplugging USB devices. No matter what i do i cant get it stop doing this..
Whats wierd is some days when i launch the game it works perfectly and there's no delay whatsoever. Cannot work it out for the life of me. Im hoping someone else has experienced this cos im baffled!

R3E doesn't seem to like wi-fi conections either esp. when playing on-line.
Indeed, I saw a noticeable improvement when I switched from wireless to wired, though I think some of that had to do with the crappy wireless adaptor I was using. If your router is too far away from your PC, you could try some adaptors that use your house's power cables as a wired network. That's what I use and it greatly improved stability and doubled my download speeds. Only ~£25.

Powerline Starter Kit

Every similar issue I've heard of was related to internet performance or the Sector3 servers, but if it was the servers I would think there would be a lot of others complaining (like has happened right after some new patch/updates). I'm not seeing anything being reported on the official forums. Sorry, can't be of help as all is working fine here.

Been having this issue on and off now for some time and now its doing it again and i really need to know what to fix this once and for all.

When it happens i get a very slow load time when launching the game which is how i know its gonna start doing it.

Then when in ANY session, going in and out of menu to ingame ie "by clicking Drive" or when on track clicking "Back To Garage". Doing this causes up to a 30 seconds freeze before the game executes the action.. (You can still hear the car on track it just wont leave the menu screen). I never actually get a crash but when your say adjusting a setup then waiting half a minute to get back on track its really peeing me off. No errors, no crashes, just click and wait 30 seconds before it will put you on track!!

Tried uninstalling/reinistalling/different drives/verifying files/plugging/unplugging USB devices. No matter what i do i cant get it stop doing this..
Whats wierd is some days when i launch the game it works perfectly and there's no delay whatsoever. Cannot work it out for the life of me. Im hoping someone else has experienced this cos im baffled!

Hello blackknikht, how are you.. I want to ask you if you already have a solution for that raceroom/ start and menu problem. (2years ago) I have exactly the same problems as you discribe.
And also AC suffers the same problem. It came out of no where. I was thinking me it has to do with my new machine i9 2080ti 32gb or maybe that it jas to do with VR and or steamVR.
Hope you can help me out. Gr Rick The Netherlands

I know its been awhile but as shown i do, did, have the same problem As above. Stutter freeze lag in AC and Raceroom. Also withthe fanatec software ‘property page’
It had to do with a usb hub i used for my keyboard and mouse. At first i thought it was my keyboard corsair k55 but when i disconnected the keyboard from the hub and connected it straight to the pc al problems where gone.
after a struggle for over six months the problems where gone. I heard that connecting the keyboard straight to the pc can give the same problem as before. But by then its time for another keyboard.
Hope this works for all you guys. Good luck!
the Netherlands

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea