Meadowlands Grand Prix

Tracks Meadowlands Grand Prix 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
shin956 submitted a new resource:

Meadowlands Grand Prix - USA track, rFactor convertion

The Meadowlands Grand Prix was a CART IndyCar race held at the Meadowlands Sports Complex in East Rutherford, New Jersey from 1984 until 1991. The event was the first major auto race in the New York City metropolitan area since the 1937 Vanderbilt Cup. (Wikipedia)
Conversion from rFactor.
View attachment 662870View attachment 662871View attachment 662872
-CSP recommended
-26 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for doing this track! (and all the others you convert) It's not often I see a local "track" pop up to download :thumbsup:

One thing though (which you may already noticed) is that background city is a bit funky. It has 2 sets of twin towers and 2 empire state buildings (in each of the 4 repeating sections).

I did a quick edit and make a skin where I took out 1 set of towers, at least giving the skyline the classic 2 towers and 1 empire state building (still repeated 4 times total). Is there some way to only have 1 skyline with the towers (new skyline texture image or 2 skyline texture images, 1 with towers, 1 without?) This was the first time I've tried making a track skin, so I don't really know what I was doing, or can do :geek:

I can upload the skin or share the ciudad.dds file with the updated skyline if you want though.

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this track! (and all the others you convert) It's not often I see a local "track" pop up to download :thumbsup:

One thing though (which you may already noticed) is that background city is a bit funky. It has 2 sets of twin towers and 2 empire state buildings (in each of the 4 repeating sections).

I did a quick edit and make a skin where I took out 1 set of towers, at least giving the skyline the classic 2 towers and 1 empire state building (still repeated 4 times total). Is there some way to only have 1 skyline with the towers (new skyline texture image or 2 skyline texture images, 1 with towers, 1 without?) This was the first time I've tried making a track skin, so I don't really know what I was doing, or can do :geek:

I can upload the skin or share the ciudad.dds file with the updated skyline if you want though.
Thanks for liking my work!
Please share your skins with me.
In order for Track to have one without repeating skyline, you need to fix the mapping.

Screenshot_meadowlands_14-4-123-8-57-48.jpg

Thanks for sending me the texture.
I have edited kn5.
I will post an update if the attached image is ok.

I can't get ai to race start on this course, can you fix it?
I think maybe side_L,side_R are not connected in a circle when I look at the csv.
No problem on my PC.
Try setting the New AI behavior in CSP as shown in the image.
Then delete all files except fast_lane.ai and pit_lane.ai from the AI folder in
2023-05-20 161526.jpg
Track.

I tried that too and the result is this...
Maybe it's "your PC environment is bad"...
The AI sideline (Side_L.Side_R) that I am aware of might be the main cause, so I will try to see if I can fix it on my own. Thank you very much.

Attachments

• Screenshot_acfl_formula_e_evo2_gen2_meadowlands_20-4-123-16-59-35.jpg
    Screenshot_acfl_formula_e_evo2_gen2_meadowlands_20-4-123-16-59-35.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 26

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.5%