Resource icon

Skins McLaren Senna GTR - Aston Martin Racing - WEC 2020/21 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
These are great skins! I might renumber them to 007 & 008 but that's just me.

Just a question, given that Aston stated it was a customer program and they plan to run 4 Valkyries and given that 2 of those should be run by R-Motorsport (DTM & blancpain team), are you planning to do R-Motorsport skins? Or are you planning on doing 1 factory team per brand? eg. 2 Astons, 2 Toyotas, 2 Peugeots, 2 McLarens etc.

Just being a little nosy, all work is very much appreciated!

R-Motorsport is a possibility ;) But I'm definitely more interested in getting more different teams/brands represented in the short term.

Thanks again for your interest - and enthusiasm! It too is much appreciated.

Many thanks for your reply and sorry for asking question in review. It works ok now, I didn't realize I have to select the skin manually in "cars's customize"

I've just had a thought, would it be possible to change the highlights colour on the #11 car to green as shown on the GTE cars in the last two years?

lm18 - 54.jpg
lm18 - 53.jpg

Thanks for your hard work on these skins Jay! Just tried to use both these at the Toyota skins. They show up correct in the showroom but on track, the liveries are just white, any ideas what the issue could be?

Thanks for your hard work on these skins Jay! Just tried to use both these at the Toyota skins. They show up correct in the showroom but on track, the liveries are just white, any ideas what the issue could be?

I've never see that issue at my end ???

I'm happy to look into it, but it'll be difficult to advise if I can't reproduce the problem. Any chance you could post your gfx settings, maybe that's something to do with it.

I've never see that issue at my end ???

I'm happy to look into it, but it'll be difficult to advise if I can't reproduce the problem. Any chance you could post your gfx settings, maybe that's something to do with it.

Thanks for looking at this for me. So weird! My PC specs are:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz
NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal)
16 GB RAM

I'm running every setting on rF2 on max, PP on low. Here's an example of one of the Toyotas:

20200112144907_1.jpg

Hi @a1gpmatty,

I've just tried deleting all four skins from my install, clearing the shader cache, changing my GFX and Post FX settings to match yours, downloading both packages from RD and installing them. All four skins displayed correctly, both in the showroom and on track.

So tbh I'm at a loss! Are you definitely on the latest build? I am, but NOT on the beta branch with the new UI.

Hi @a1gpmatty,

I've just tried deleting all four skins from my install, clearing the shader cache, changing my GFX and Post FX settings to match yours, downloading both packages from RD and installing them. All four skins displayed correctly, both in the showroom and on track.

So tbh I'm at a loss! Are you definitely on the latest build? I am, but NOT on the beta branch with the new UI.

How bizarre! I'm on the latest build, not using the new UI either, I've noticed now it works when I use the skins on track but the AI cars stay white

How bizarre! I'm on the latest build, not using the new UI either, I've noticed now it works when I use the skins on track but the AI cars stay white

Well, that's confusing!!
Do the skins still not load as AIs after you've loaded them once as the player car? What about adding a duplicate of your car to the session?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back