MCLAREN RENAULT M-POWER MCL34 CONCEPT by xTiKz

Skins MCLAREN RENAULT M-POWER MCL34 CONCEPT by xTiKz 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
xTiKzF1 submitted a new resource:

MCLAREN RENAULT MPOWER MCL34 CONCEPT by xTiKz - MCL34 concept by xTiKz for F1 2018

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can follow me on INSTA, I always post my new designs!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello!

This is one of my custom liveries that I make on F1 2018. This is my concept of the MCL34, the McLaren for 2019

This concept replaces MCLAREN CHASSIS FOR WILLIAMS...

Read more about this resource...

love the livery, but my problem is that my (brand new, pretty decent) PC always crashes when I drive with this livery. What can I do?

could you please release it with the dds files to install it manually via ERP Archiver? Because I had this problem with another skin (that's not one of yours), too and when I installed everything manually, it worked

could you please release it with the dds files to install it manually via ERP Archiver? Because I had this problem with another skin (that's not one of yours), too and when I installed everything manually, it worked

Sure! Also, can you please help me? Can you go to your career mode and do a Q2 or Q3 please. In my game crashes before starts season for just know is mod problem or my game.

Thanks!

Sure! Also, can you please help me? Can you go to your career mode and do a Q2 or Q3 please. In my game crashes before starts season for just know is mod problem or my game.

Thanks!
sure, but first, you will have to release the dds files, otherwise I can't even drive with your skins. This includes the Toro Rosso skin as well, for the other ones it's fine.

xTiKzF1 updated MCLAREN RENAULT M-POWER MCL34 CONCEPT by xTiKz with a new update entry:

MCLAREN RENAULT M-POWER MCL34 CONCEPT by xTiKz

What's new?
  • Improved textures (thanks to @Kris to help)

After weeks of searching for the bug of the mod I have not found one that solves it 100%.

The only solution is to make a quick qualification or a one lap. If you want to make a qualification with the 3 "Q" you can only do Q1 (the others will need a game without my mod installed)

The bug is difficult to solve because it only crashes if you change the chassis to Williams, if it were another...

Read the rest of this update entry...

so if i understand that correctly, the game crashing in Q in career only happens with mods where there is chassis swap with williams? Or in general with every chassis swap no matter which teams?

so if i understand that correctly, the game crashing in Q in career only happens with mods where there is chassis swap with williams? Or in general with every chassis swap no matter which teams?
In my game only with williams, i tested with ferrari, sauber, red bull, mercedes and mclaren and i can do the Q2 & Q3 but if i use williams chassis it crashes..

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.