McLaren MP4 (Senna Tribute), My Team, Full Racewear, Modular Mods

MyTeam McLaren MP4 (Senna Tribute), My Team, Full Racewear, Modular Mods 1.04a

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Alkie38 submitted a new resource:

McLaren MP4 (Senna Tribute), My Team, Full Racewear, Modular Mods - Simply The Best

This week it's a tribute to, (in my opinion), truly the GOAT
Ayrton Senna and possibly the greatest car ever made, from 1991 the McLaren MP4-6
(Not 100% accurate as I have included other sponsors that the car displayed over the years)

Mod contents:
Car
Driver Suit
Driver Helmet
Pitcrew
Racecrew
Monitor
Umbrella
&
Optional Goodyear Tyres
(These were not made by me)

View attachment 618487

View attachment 618488

View attachment 618489

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hi mate,
This is wrong, an important thing, the face has to be from Senna and you could get it at F1 2021 to edit.
I am aware that this is Alonso's face, (I never stated that I had included his face), so I will leave to the individual to use whatever face they want. Exporting items from other games is against RD rules anyway

Dude, F 2021 is the same game in the Codemaster series. If you see the mods, all the most famous, tires, rain, skins the most famous, are updates from previous series of seasons.

Dude, F 2021 is the same game in the Codemaster series. If you see the mods, all the most famous, tires, rain, skins the most famous, are updates from previous series of seasons.
From RD Rules:

Posts, attachments, uploads or links which contain original game files or encrypted files are not permitted.

Even if it was allowed, I couldn't do it. I stick to modding cars and racewear only, there are others who would do it far better
You can't port something from one game to another though. Even if it was allowed, I couldn't do it. I stick to modding cars and racewear only, there are others who would do it far better

If you want to run the car with F1 22 wheels then simply take the filename: "teams_f1_tyres.erp" out of your MM Active folder in your F1 directory and the wheels will revert to the game default
I did that to remove that file but the hubcaps of the mod are still there.

I only want the original hubcaps

Last edited:
I did that to remove that file but the hubcaps of the mod are still there.

I only want the original hubcaps
That file is included in the car livery. If you know how to use Ego Archiver then export the McLaren wheel from the game and then import it again into the MP4 mod. If you are not sure then let me know & I will do it for you

Last edited:
That file is included in the car livery. If you know how to use Ego Archiver then export the McLaren wheel from the game and then import it again into the MP4 mod. If you are not sure then let me know & I will do it for you

I would really appreciate it because I have no idea how to do that bro forgive me I'm using a translator

I would really appreciate it because I have no idea how to do that bro forgive me I'm using a translator
No worries, I take it it's this wheel you want

Attachments

• sakhir-bahrain-18th-mar-2022-bahrain-international-circuit-sakhir-bahrain-on-18-march-2022-lan...jpg
    sakhir-bahrain-18th-mar-2022-bahrain-international-circuit-sakhir-bahrain-on-18-march-2022-lan...jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 33
How i can install this mod?
Download the Modular Mod Base File, when installed you will find a folder marked _Modular_Mods in your F1 22 main directory. In my download, copy and paste the folders named _Modular_Mods & 2022_asset_groups into your F1 22 main directory, (NOT the Modular Mods folder), click yes to the over right files pop up and the mod will be installed

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea