Resource icon

Sounds McLaren MP4/13 Sound Mod 0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
386 submitted a new resource:

McLaren MP4/13 Sound Mod - A resurection of this amazing mod

VIDEO PREVIEW (slightly low quality): https://streamable.com/k8ae8
This car was one of the most legendary mods in Assetto Corsa's early days, unfortunately, the team that made this car fell apart, (although Race Sim Studio is their spiritual successor). Because of this, many parts of the car including the sound is broken currently since it wasn't meant for modern AC. Other people have made sound updates for MP4/13 but they had some problems so I wanted to try my hand with this car...

Read more about this resource...

I just watched some older videos of the original car and noticed that there's a pretty big pitch difference in the external sounds. I think the pitch of your external sounds is too high and it doesn't match the pitch of the internal sounds.

No the original mod's external sounds were too low and not matched to the internals, I fixed it which is why it sounds different

386 updated McLaren MP4/13 Sound Mod with a new update entry:

Closer to original sounds and less reverb

-Added tracks for "layer" samples
-Incorporated more samples from original mod
-Modified reverb so it doesn't sound like you are in a church
-Rearranged interior throttle and coast sounds to be more accurate to original mod
-Rearranged exterior throttle and coast sounds to be more accurate to original mod.
-Smoothed transitions for some samples
-Reduced volume for some external coast sounds

Read the rest of this update entry...

The reason I didn't fix the F300 sounds is that I was only given permission for this and not given permission for the F300. I am going to respect NeverKrash's wishes.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.