Resource icon

Skins McLaren MP4-12C GT3 - RSM Motorsport 2014 Season 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
<<Raijin>> submitted a new resource:

McLaren MP4-12C GT3 - RSM Motorsport 2014 Season - Fictional, former personal skin of mine for the McLaren GT3

One of my personal liveries from "last season". Since I redo/modify my personal skins for every year, this one is no longer in service.
But I think it's too good to just catch dust on my HDD, so I decided to share it with you. Have fun and good races behind the wheel... and remember... don't scratch it too much ;)

Greetings, <<Raijin>>
View attachment 81923

Read more about this resource...

RaceDepartment Store

With its functional design and adjustable setup, the GT Omega ART racing simulator is the ultimate cockpit for sim racers looking for complete adjustability, rigidity and a true racing position. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 239,95 Designed with various adjustments to suit users of all...
RaceDepartment
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
The GT Omega PRIME Cockpit is our newest and best racing simulator. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 889,95 This modular, aluminium profile racing cockpit features unbeatable levels of adjustability making it adaptable for drivers of all sizes. With new attachments and upgrades being developed...
Take your shifting to the next level with the Fanatec RennSport Cockpit Shifter Holder Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 49,95 Features Fully adjustable : height, inclination, left or right hand side Steel construction for extra durability and stability For use with Fanatec, G25/G27 or T500...
Use the ClubSport Static Shifter paddles with a round wheel for rallye or drifting where you make big and fast turning movements Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 99,95 Features Adjustable width, depth and height of the paddle position Easy to adjust for any wheel rim size or shape Adjustable...
Trak Racer monitor stand will suit most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points and come with a 3 year warranty. Suitable for most Monitors 22-80" when used for one monitor & 22-33” or 32” to 45” when used as a triple holder (extra parts required). Strong 2" tube construction solid...
Officially licensed by McLaren Automotive Limited, this is a full-size, detailed reproduction of the steering wheel used in McLaren GT3 race cars. The overall shape, as well as the size of the switches, paddles, and dials is based on original McLaren CAD data. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR...