Mclaren livery MP4/4 concept

Skins Mclaren livery MP4/4 concept 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Falkree submitted a new resource:

Mclaren livery MP4/4 concept - Mclaren livery MP4/4 concept

Hello guys here is a mod for replace the 2020 mclaren livery just a litle change its inspire by the livery of the 90's mclaren (red and white) but i let the actual sponsors so i hope you will like it if its the case you can leave a rate :)

I think i will make an update with race suits gloves cap etc ...

Installation : Only erp sorry i'm using other mod and it will change your gameplay if i make a copy and paste version so no copy and paste version for the moment it will come with the suits

Have a nice day ;)

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Can you change in this mod the renault logos in mercedes logos?
If you are talking about the renault logo on the side of the car and on the front of the race suit yes if you want i can do it but if i do this i'm only putting the erp version cause the file is going to be to big if i make a copy and past version for the 2 motorists :thumbsup:

can you make other teams would be mega nice
Maybe i don’t know what do you mean by other team you want me to make renault old livery or mercedes for example ? But the things is for this one it was really easy cause i’ve just to change colors on the car and on the racesuits but i’m new at modding and i don’t know how to create or recreate livery the only thing i do is replace colors and make racesuits but i don’t think i will be able to make livery maybe for the my team mod if you want cause i have the 3d model but not for the f1 2020 car i’ll wait the 3d model

Last edited:
Maybe i don’t know what do you mean by other team you want me to make renault old livery or mercedes for example ? But the things is for this one it was really easy cause i’ve just to change colors on the car and on the racesuits but i’m new at modding and i don’t know how to create or recreate livery the only thing i do is replace colors and make racesuits but i don’t think i will be able to make livery maybe for the my team mod if you want cause i have the 3d model but not for the f1 2020 car i’ll wait the 3d model
for other teams some fun paintwork eg red bull in organge or ferarie green
just a few funny paint jobs for the career seasongs 2-10

for other teams some fun paintwork eg red bull in organge or ferarie green
just a few funny paint jobs for the career seasongs 2-10
Yes i wanted to make white redbull i have already done for my season a litle change on the alpha tauri wich i made black and not blue so maybe i can post it if you want but i think other people are gonna make some mod so i’m not gonna do every livery but yes i can try to make some

Yes i wanted to make white redbull i have already done for my season a litle change on the alpha tauri wich i made black and not blue so maybe i can post it if you want but i think other people are gonna make some mod so i’m not gonna do every livery but yes i can try to make some
you don't have to upload them, you could just exchange files

If you are talking about the renault logo on the side of the car and on the front of the race suit yes if you want i can do it but if i do this i'm only putting the erp version cause the file is going to be to big if i make a copy and past version for the 2 motorists :thumbsup:
Ok if you can make it and then publish it or send me the files via mail (In the second case, contact me on instagram so I'll send you the e-mail @gp.is.life)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back