McLaren F1 GTR Sound Mod

Sounds McLaren F1 GTR Sound Mod 0.8.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
yep the 961 sound does not work all the time with any track no other cars as well as the ferrari 488 as i have discovered today. The ambient sounds around track are present but no car sound

yep the 961 sound does not work all the time with any track no other cars as well as the ferrari 488 as i have discovered today. The ambient sounds around track are present but no car sound
let me just add i don't mean to sound like a douche because i use alot of your sound mods cos they are just amazing. I am reinstalling AC and CM and going to try the mod again. Will let you know

let me just add i don't mean to sound like a douche because i use alot of your sound mods cos they are just amazing. I am reinstalling AC and CM and going to try the mod again. Will let you know
No worries mate. Have had a couple of people experience this. Not sure what it is tbh. Working atm will take a look when I'm off.

The Problem is
1. When i use Mclaren F1 GTR = other AI Mclaren F1 GTR (Nosound) But another many car work normally forme
2. When i Drive another car = AI Mclaren F1 GTR Sound and other car work normally

**Just only Problem when i drive Mclaren F1 GTR
i have try Another Sound Source like Forseker or Original The result is same problem like i describe

Last edited:
The Problem is
1. When i use Mclaren F1 GTR = other AI Mclaren F1 GTR (Nosound) But another many car work normally forme
2. When i Drive another car = AI Mclaren F1 GTR Sound and other car work normally

**Just only Problem when i drive Mclaren F1 GTR
i have try Another Sound Source like Forseker or Original The result is same problem like i describe
unfortunately i dont know why this happens. some people report frequent issues like this and some people report none. unfortunately i don't know why it happens. sometimes it happens to me as well

unfortunately i dont know why this happens. some people report frequent issues like this and some people report none. unfortunately i don't know why it happens. sometimes it happens to me as well
Thank for your reply. I will continue try to find a solution.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.