AC McLaren F1 GTR @ Le Mans (no chicane) - 12Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
This is what happens when you get it wrong at Speed :barefoot:

x84N4vq.png
It looks like you have cold tires :D

Guys, sorry I had to sign out. I'm installing a fresh copy of Win10:cautious:, yes I'm having a ball..............NOT:mad:. You guys have fun for me. I was hoping to have this sorted by today, but I got home later than I hoped so I got a late start. Working from my phone which is about as much fun as walking barefoot thorough broken glass. See you guys soon:D

I had TS working and my headset on but I was not in RD yet.
After leaving I lost all my concentration, couldn't even practice on another server, sorry.
Did I miss something important on TS?

I had TS working and my headset on but I was not in RD yet.
After leaving I lost all my concentration, couldn't even practice on another server, sorry.
Did I miss something important on TS?
Sorry to hear that. I don't like to kick people for not having TS but it's always best to do it before qually starts so that the loss of track time isn't so important.

And a little poll: Do you want to run the Tuesday Social Event with the McLaren F1 GTR? :p
Ummm, no, not for me! :p I'm not half fast enough to keep catching that beast...

And a little poll: Do you want to run the Tuesday Social Event with the McLaren F1 GTR? :p
I'm a newb so I'd say no to the Macca due to inexperience with AC, online races, crap at set-ups, weaning off traction control etc.

I love the Macca but it's a huge step up in terms of car control/set-up. The BM is chuckable fun 10 mins from getting home from work - the fixed set up helps to compete on a more level playing field with the seriously quick guys without a gazillion hours of set-up experience (so, purely car control).

Maybe an in-between choice of something quicker than the BM, but not as 'on edge' as the F1 GTR - a GT3, pick your own car to suit your style, very limited set-up?

A purely selfish opinion:p

EDIT: Why not alternate between the BM and something else, gauge opinion to keep numbers up?

Last edited:
If you know of such a car please tell me :D
We're going with an open setup now with the BMW after some people suggested it would generate more signups.
Don't worry though, one of my alien friends says default is probably the quickest anyway :)

Haha, social events with the Macca... :roflmao: As much as I enjoyed myself yesterday, I can't picture me being that sadistic every week... Please give me my trusty BMW back :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%