AC Mazda MX-5 Cup @ Nurburgring Sprint GT - Wed 31 Oct18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I will give it a try if you please :) Txs!
nur_large_img_07.jpg

Welcome aboard m8 :thumbsup:

Oh boy - that's what i'm talking about!
Fighting for 12th and feeling great about it.
That's racing, that's the distilled soul of racing.

First i was a bit sad about losing lots of time as it took me about 5 laps to get in the groove (used the same setup and fuel load in practice and qualifying, still it felt completely different in the race) but then i ended up in a group of cars that had positions switching all the time.

Thanks @Snake3rd for those awesome fights for positions - it felt like half of the track was yours, the other half was mine :)

That was one of the closest, cleanest, and most exciting races I've ever had while sim racing. Absolutely outstanding racing from @Anders Jensen, @RobertR1 and @Vajk Laszlo. This is the kind of thing I come here for :thumbsup:

I will certainly be coming back for more of the MX5. Thanks a lot @Buster for organising!

Uploading my VR onboard now as usual and it should be processed shortly. Can't wait to relive the battles! :coffee:

Great race! No close battles but front/behind me cars so I couldn't sleep :laugh:
In the last 10 minutes @Denis Betty drunk some blood and came to my back from 4secs to 0.5...then I woke up and pushed harder again! Really great, exciting race!

Special thanks to @Buster for organizing!
Next week is off for me because of night shift. I wish a good race to You guys!

Anyone need the replay file of the race?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%