Mazda 787B @ Spa-Francorchamps

It's a bit awkward when the set posted is worse than default. :unsure:

Did you try to go back to default after making this? It's about half a second faster and beats gold by two seconds on softs.

I don't like to play too much with the toe setting as it can hurt the top speed & turn in behavior. Obviously I only did some light change. According to the tire data it can run more camber...

Since adding camber hurt braking I thought about just adding more camber on the back tires.
2:13.817

I got gold eventually as it is much easier to drive with the small change on the camber. It's not well driven, but it seem to work out.

Attachments

• spalow.ini
    1.8 KB · Views: 525
I don't like to play too much with the toe setting as it can hurt the top speed & turn in behavior. Obviously I only did some light change. According to the tire data it can run more camber...

Since adding camber hurt braking I thought about just adding more camber on the back tires.
2:13.817

I got gold eventually as it is much easier to drive with the small change on the camber. It's not well driven, but it seem to work out.

Come on man...changing 0.2° camber does absolutely nothing. This is ridiculous. People come here to find decent setups and often assume the posters know what they are doing. This is borderline trolling. Posting an "update" with a lap 1 second faster supposedly because of a 0.2° camber change.:laugh:

I know I once again look like the bad guy but I don't care. The setup is crap.

It's more like 0.5sec I gained from the camber change. The setup is enough to get Gold. I never claimed it's a good setup. It's alright to have opinion & you're probably right that it's kind of crap.

I'll be happy to find better setup from other users, but it work better than default on my end & enough to complete the gold achievement.

Even being 2° off optimum is not worth 0.5 seconds. But that's just an opinion, luckily it's alright to have one.

Pretty amazing you can feel that 0.2°. Quite unique set of skills.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.