maximum opponents in championship

whenever i start a championship created with season tool, the maximum number of opponents is set to 26, although there is a higher number set within the srs. file of the series i run. obviously, something overrides these setting.
is there a way to create championships with more than 26 opponents? thanks.

Last edited:
I've had this before where it was randomly stuck on 19. I had to create another srs file from another srs file (I used it as a base to copy). The problem went away, but I could never work out what caused the issue as everything with the original srs looked kosher.

Hello Brother!!!
sorry for the inconvenience.
I have a problem playing a championship created by the season toll (Indy 2020 mod) I would like to play with 30 cars in the AI, but only 21 cars appear in the option.
it's a problem that's driving me crazy.
How did you guys solve this?
Again sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you..

Hi mate,

If I'm not mistaken, the problem could be linked to one of the tracks you're adding to your season. I think I came across that issue and after checking into the different tracks, I noticed one of them could only support 19 cars (while I was trying to run a season with around 25 cars). I suggest you have a look at each of the tracks you've selected.

Hi mate,

If I'm not mistaken, the problem could be linked to one of the tracks you're adding to your season. I think I came across that issue and after checking into the different tracks, I noticed one of them could only support 19 cars (while I was trying to run a season with around 25 cars). I suggest you have a look at each of the tracks you've selected.

Thank you brother!!! That's right, the number of pilots max. is what interferes with championships in season tolls.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 40 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 9 6.1%