Maximal Graphic Preset

Maximal Graphic Preset 2.94

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cafiso submitted a new resource:

Maximal Graphic Preset - Max Graphic

I tried to get the maximum of the ue4 Engine. So i created this 2 files.

Extract them to: C:\Users\*YOURUSERNAME*\AppData\Local\F1Manager22\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

I tried all to get rid of this ghosting but the only way to get it complete away is to set AA to 0. But this game is build around AA sadly :(

Hope you still like it :)

View attachment 600298View attachment 600299View attachment 600300[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Would love to try that out.

But i have no folder on my drive that is called as mentioned in the instruction.

I have no "App Data" Folder.

Could anybody help me with that? Thanks in advance.

Can someone help me please? I forgot to save a backup of my files when installing the mod and the mod looks great but my fps are to low, is there a way to go back to the vanilla version?

To be honest I didnt like. Too much sharpening, motion blur is missing, etc. But a default engine.ini would be nice. Is it possible to have?

For people that didn't like and want to uninstall, just remove the files and the game will create a new one.

Cafiso updated Maximal Graphic Preset with a new update entry:

Update 1.9

Patchnotes for 1.9:

- Gain fps on some systems.
- No more transparent and grey looking tyres (but more ghosting) (I personally prefer this).
- Adjust the Shadows at places without direct sun. For example Box view was dark because there was no direct sun into it. Same on Face of drivers not looking into sun direction.
- less flicker of shadows.
- Better and more reflection.
- Added some Shadows.
- Way faster loading times.

Read the rest of this update entry...

To be honest I didnt like. Too much sharpening, motion blur is missing, etc. But a default engine.ini would be nice. Is it possible to have?

For people that didn't like and want to uninstall, just remove the files and the game will create a new one.
There is no default engine.ini

And why i should add blur. Blur Looks horrible in this Game. Big artefacts around the cars.

Maybe you mean deep of field? This would be possible.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.