Match start fuel with AI App

Apps Match start fuel with AI App 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Love this idea - but could it be reverse engineered so that the AI takes MY fuel load?

I currently check other cars fuel loads using race fuel monitor - which can then show anomalous fuel loads.

Love this idea - but could it be reverse engineered so that the AI takes MY fuel load?

I currently check other cars fuel loads using race fuel monitor - which can then show anomalous fuel loads.
Yeah, I can add that. I'll make an update so you can have the option of whose fuel setup is used. :thumbsup:

Hello @Nuzzi .
How are you ?
For the ai set the same fuel as mine is needed some sort of configuration besides setting the variable aiTakePlayersFuel ?
i've set a weekend on indianapolis road course with rss indycar, but on the race the ai is not using the same fuel as i'm.
i'm using csp 0.2.3-preview1.
Thanks for the app.

Hi,
Yeah, you should only have to change the aiTakePlayersFuel variable to = true. I just did a test weekend and the Ai took my fuel level as intended, so all should be working.
It's possible that csp 0.2.3-preview1 could cause it to not work, I'm using csp 0.2.1-preview2, and I don't know if the newer csp could be getting in the way.

Would it be possible to make the AI use the same gear ratio as the player? That would be awesome.
Thanks for the work ;)
Hi
I know you can do some editing in the car’s data file to edit a car’s gears settings but I’m not sure if that is possible dynamically with an app like fuel is.
I’ll take a look next chance I get.
Thanks

Hi
I know you can do some editing in the car’s data file to edit a car’s gears settings but I’m not sure if that is possible dynamically with an app like fuel is.
I’ll take a look next chance I get.
Thanks
Hi, I had a look and dynamically overwriting the gear ratio of the AI to what the player has isn't something I can do I'm afraid.

Hi,
I recommend keeping them both active but turning them off shouldn't cause issues if you want to.
The AI will never pit for fuel, as the AI Pit Stop app will bump their fuel up manually if they start to get low.
I did a 10 lap race, pit lane open on lap 3, fuel consumption x2. Half the field (21 cars) pitted on lap 3, but then the AI stopped a few more times. All normal?

I did a 10 lap race, pit lane open on lap 3, fuel consumption x2. Half the field (21 cars) pitted on lap 3, but then the AI stopped a few more times. All normal
Sounds good to me, you can change the variables at the top of the nuzzi pit app .lua file to customize them for your races. Each of the user variables at the top have comments explaining what they are for :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.