Master FX

Misc Master FX 1.3a

Login or Register an account to download this content
jsade submitted a new resource:

Master FX - The most precise Gamepad FX for Assetto Corsa

Master FX aims to make controller steering input in Assetto Corsa as precise as possible.
It takes the slip angle of the tires into account to greatly reduce understeer while fully maintaining the ability to react to oversteer.

See for yourself:

Master FX is a heavily optimized version of the magnificent "PP3_typeX_v2.1b (Grip Edit)" script by puchipuchi3g and RogueBeats.

Read more about this resource...

How do you install this? Any guides? I understand where to extract it but are any additional actions needed to activate this feature?
I'm a few minutes late it seems but I've now added installation instructions above.
Not really. What I mean is when I use the left stick to turn, I just tap it to the side instead of going up and rolling it gradually to the side. ArcadeFX has the stick roll style https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/arcade-fx-the-thumb-rider.59373/
That's the only kind of stick input I know; steering by moving the stick to the left or right and not going up or down. If that's what you do as well, Master FX might still be for you.

Last edited:
I'm a few minutes late it seems but I've now added installation instructions above.

That's the only kind of stick input I know; steering by moving the stick to the left or right and not going up or down. If that's what you do as well, Master FX might still be for you.
Exactly ;) That's what I do, I just move the stick to the left or right without going up or down

That installation method might not be supported for Gamepad FX, use this instead:
Installation:
Extract the zip archive content into your Assetto Corsa game directory and select the Master FX script in the Content Manager under Settings > Custom Shaders Patch > Gamepad FX.

@jsade i really love this assist.i was use for drifting and do some edit.its so smooth but i cant do reverse entry attempt.because when understeer the steering back to center.how to edit the steering dont back to center?please help..
thank you.sorry my bad english.

Last edited:
@jsade i really love this assist.i was use for drifting and do some edit.its so smooth but i cant do reverse entry attempt.because when understeer the steering back to center.how to edit the steering dont back to center?please help..
thank you.sorry my bad english.
Version 1.2 might improve things for you, feel free to try it out.

i think my case is (return to center when drift angle is small).thats why i cant do reverse entry on drift.i still use version 1.1 all good and smooth for drift.only 1 problem cant do sharp turn cuz the steering back to center / idle.
Version 1.2 might improve things for you, feel free to try it out.
thank you sir.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes