RaceDepartment Store

Do you ever race in VR?

• Yes

Votes: 254 35.8%
  • No

Votes: 456 64.2%

Upcoming Events

AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP R3E events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events Join TCR Virtual today!
Maserati Quattroporte GTS Update/Fix

Misc Maserati Quattroporte GTS Update/Fix 2021-07-15

DEATHLESS submitted a new resource:

Maserati Quattroporte GTS Update/Fix - New wiper animation, added warning lights, screen & light switch animation, new working clock & more

- I don't know who wrote the config in > config>extension>cars>loaded.
But yeah lights were set up completely wrong. Talking about reverse lights and turn signals on front and rear. I fixed that ofc and all lights are correct now.

- Recreated the wiper animation. The old one wasn't that bad but some range was missing. Check first picture.

- Recreated clock texture and added needles + dummies + config

- Added light switch animation

- Added lights to interior decals (door panel, steering...

Read more about this resource...

- Just a question, now the inside air vents (grills ? look at the picture ) are now grey instead of black. I think it could be a small bug.
- Also, extra option A wasn't easy to find to switch from a scree to another. Do you know if other cars use this kind of extra options ?
Thanks again mate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_maserati_quattroporte_ks_brands_hatch_15-6-121-9-37-38.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_maserati_quattroporte_ks_brands_hatch_15-6-121-9-37-38.jpg
    718.1 KB · Views: 20
Thanks mate!
I will it check that today in the evening when I'm back home. Have you tried other csp versions?
And what do you mean with the extra key and the screens? I don't get the question, sry! :D

Last edited:
Thanks mate!
I will it check that today in the evening when I'm back home. Have you tried other csp versions?
And what do you mean with the extra key and the screens? I don't get the question, sry! :D
Hi D,
I tried with 2 versions of CSP, it was the same grey.
"extra key and the screens" is about to switch from the music player screen to the GPS like screen, it works but as I don't speak english fluently I had tho search what is the key :)

Hi D,
I tried with 2 versions of CSP, it was the same grey.
"extra key and the screens" is about to switch from the music player screen to the GPS like screen, it works but as I don't speak english fluently I had tho search what is the key :)
You can bind 4 extra keys (A - D) to your input in CM.
And I binded the screen switch, which is an animation, to extra key A.

Btw. still had no time to take a look on that Maserati issue you got.
I just need a break from modding stuff right now and maybe Im gonna drive some rounds today. I didn't play for months now :-D

Last edited:
You can bind 4 extra keys (A - D) to your input in CM.
And I binded the screen switch, which is an animation, to extra key A.

Btw. still had no time to take a look on that Maserati issue you got.
I just need a break from modding stuff right now and maybe Im gonna drive some rounds today. I didn't play for months now :-D
You have to play ! it's vital :)