Resource icon

Sounds Maserati MC12 sound mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mach77 submitted a new resource:

Maserati MC12 sound mod - the FIA GT dominator

hey guys!

it seems that many cars get sound mods, but this car barely has one. time to correct this ;) it should sound better than the default one, btw. it was kinda hard to get it right since that MC12 has a very dynamic engine noise(very quiet at the front, brutal at the back and some frequencies are rapidly cut when the car gets into the distance)

here's some preview for the pleasure of your ears ;)

outside of the real car:

inside the real car:...

Read more about this resource...

Hi :)
I am not quite sure where you gather your information from regarding internal RSS dev,
but this statement is far from the truth,
The RSS Tornado we created the audio development took quite some work and research, its a very unique sounding car and we are very proud of what we achieved in all areas of the build,
Physicals, 3D and of course in the audio department, each car is unique sounding to replicate the project we was making, personally I do not feel the cars sound alike at all, but ill leave that upto you to decide.

b9602931cfdd946af6a6bde3aff6b918.png

well, while I was making that MC12 sound, I heard that the engine noise was very similar to your engine sound for the RSS Tornado, so, I thought that you got some inspiration from the real MC12(not the one in game). especially since videos from the real lister storm are almost inexistant :)

well, while I was making that MC12 sound, I heard that the engine noise was very similar to your engine sound for the RSS Tornado, so, I thought that you got some inspiration from the real MC12(not the one in game). especially since videos from the real lister storm are almost inexistant :)
Yes very hard to find resources if you search that particular car, the way we go about investigating what we make we trail back to the start the foundations what create the cars and shake it about,
try investigating who creates the engine used,
who made the actual engine,
what cars the engine was used in,
what years it was used,
try this tactics will widen the spectrum a lot. :)

yup. the Lister Storm uses a 7.0L Jaguar V12. funny enough, the Group C Jaguars also uses a 7.0L V12. and boom, you have a similar sound. unfortunately, there's a big transmission sound with those cars(in the videos) so, I really respect you, at RSS, for sorting the main exhaust sound without too much transmission sound :)

yup. the Lister Storm uses a 7.0L Jaguar V12. funny enough, the Group C Jaguars also uses a 7.0L V12. and boom, you have a similar sound. unfortunately, there's a big transmission sound with those cars(in the videos) so, I really respect you, at RSS, for sorting the main exhaust sound without too much transmission sound :)
Yep our Director does the audio and his work is exceptional, specially inside the FMOD department,
so privileged to have such a strong team who all create top quality work in each area. :)

Hi :)
I am not quite sure where you gather your information from regarding internal RSS dev,
but this statement is far from the truth,
The RSS Tornado we created the audio development took quite some work and research, its a very unique sounding car and we are very proud of what we achieved in all areas of the build,
Physicals, 3D and of course in the audio department, each car is unique sounding to replicate the project we was making, personally I do not feel the cars sound alike at all, but ill leave that upto you to decide.

b9602931cfdd946af6a6bde3aff6b918.png
I meant Mach77's sound mod for the Lister Storm sounds like this MC12 one

oh, now I understand. well, for the Lister, I used Ferrari sound engines(which are going to be updated again soon when I found better deep roaring V12 for the front). and since the MC12 also uses a Ferrari engine, both sounded similar. but, the MC12 has its own samples :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.