MASERATI F1 Team package (MyTeam)

MyTeam MASERATI F1 Team package (MyTeam) Added Maserati team emblem (1.0)

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Probably gonna be called an idiot but how do i add it into the game cuse I looked at tutorials on how to install mods an it just doesn't work for this cuse it doesn't have .dds files
In the folders there is a "ReadMe" text file. It should be easy understanding since you only have to copy and paste.

Hey this livery looks great!
I have placed it into the game folder but it did not work (I do own the breaking point DLC and I still see Akkerman's livery)
It's my first time instaling mods in F1 so I must be doing something wrong, can you help me with it? Thanks!

hi, i am copy and pasting it but it doesn`t work. Where from should I start copying from, the "Steam"? Do I have to write the "..." too? Do I have to paste it into a browser or somewhere else? Please help me. Thank you!

Hello guys,
if you copy and paste it in the right folder (STEAM\steamapps\common\F1 2021\) there has to be an alert pop-up asking "if you want to override files". Only if this appears you are in the right folders.

If this not helps I don't know what you are doing wrong, since it really is just copy and paste.

I'm new to this and I feel like I am doing something wrong. I'm copy and pasting the 'MaseratiTeam_2021rs' file into f1 2021 but nothing happens. I have the Ackermann livery.

Last edited:
Please read the "readme"-text file. It should be clear.
You have to copy the "F1 2021" folder into the folder path.
Like this ? Because it is still not working.

Attachments

• 2021-12-22_LI.jpg
    2021-12-22_LI.jpg
    484.6 KB · Views: 49
The sponsor logo still appears on the driver's suit, is there a way to get rid of it?

Edit: I hadn't seen the video in the description and I've done it now.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back