Maserati F1 Team - Full team package

MyTeam Maserati F1 Team - Full team package 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
samideluxe submitted a new resource:

Maserati F1 Team - Full team package - Complete Maserati F1 22 team package for MyTeam

The return of Maserati F1 Racing 2022.
View attachment 581035
Welcome to my annual release of the Maserati F1 mod.
This year I provide you with a complete MyTeam package.
As always, it's a simple copy & paste installation.

Completely renewed car livery with a lot of details, new driver suit, new helmet and full team gear.
View attachment 581037
View attachment 581038
Included in this mod:
- Car Livery
- Driver Suit...

Read more about this resource...

I love this, been using this livery for the past 2 years. I put off buying F1 22 on release because I see no point in playing the game without this livery, and it so happens today is the day I come home from holiday to this beauty.

Hi thanks for the mod, it’s great!
But since the last F1 update I can’t get the livery anymore. Am I the only one in this situation?

Last edited:
Does this work with the latest game patch 1.06? I noticed previous skins I was using no longer work, and cars appear blurry now. Just would like to know before installing it.

Does this work with the latest game patch 1.06? I noticed previous skins I was using no longer work, and cars appear blurry now. Just would like to know before installing it.
It works.
But I always suggest making an backup of the original files. So if something gets broke you can easy copy & paste the original folders and don't have to verify files again, which takes much longer.

It works.
But I always suggest making an backup of the original files. So if something gets broke you can easy copy & paste the original folders and don't have to verify files again, which takes much longer.
Yep, I installed it today and looks wonderful. Using it as my current livery. Funny I just hired Hulk and this will be our first race as teammates. Your helmet for him for this team couldn't have come at a better time :)

Hi, very good mods. Good job!
Only one problem: now I can't enter in any multi-player race. Is there any way to get multiplayer back?
Unluckily I did not made a backup of original file...

Hi, very good mods. Good job!
Only one problem: now I can't enter in any multi-player race. Is there any way to get multiplayer back?
Unluckily I did not made a backup of original file...
Hello. Unfortunately you can't play online with any car mod. It never worked. You need to make a backup or re-verfiy the files in steam or EA.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 38 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 26 17.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 9 6.2%