rF2 Marussia @ Essington Park - Sunday June 16th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
This was a very hard combination to finish, even moreso with more cars on the grid. The main-reason I finished today was some luck and starting at the front :D

Started from pole and drove some secs in front of Andreas, until I hit an object that was lying around on the track :mad: It was a part of one of the red cars I think :cautious:
My car jumped over it and scrapped the wall a bit, but I think apart from some light damage on the front-wing not much happened (luck!).

Car was still driving pretty much the same way and I had a interesting close race with Andreas for many laps.
On the downhill straight I managed to pass him with DRS.
Andreas Hall
Big respect for managing to take that straight and the fast right-hander together in a save way :thumbsup:

Second stint was without much drama, just the left-front tyre went downhill a bit fast this time.

Gz to Andreas and Bruno for finishing and thanks to all for racing.
I hope we get a track that is a bit wider next time :D

:thumbsup: Well done Dino !
It was nice race for me even with all my mistakes including wrong tires for race, drs to early, speeding pitlane problem and my last mistake ended it for me only lap or 2 to go :).
First time with these cars and haven't played rf2 for good few months and look forward to more races.
Was nice to see such a full grid :thumbsup: im sure we can get the finishing number a lot higher ;), it was a nice track to drive in f1.

Thanks RD and everyone for racing cyas next time.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.