Martini Ford Focus '01 Mcrae/Sainz

EA Sports WRC Martini Ford Focus '01 Mcrae/Sainz 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content

Mengodriom

Premium
Mengodriom submitted a new resource:

Martini Ford Focus '01 Mcrae/Grist - Authentic skin for the '01 Focus

A livery mod for the Ford Focus 2001 in the proper Martini/Valvoline livery with Mcrae/Grist names. This skin is a generic 2001 livery and does not have event-specific event decals

View attachment 715675

Installation

Unzip the .rar archive and drop the file into your WRC "Paks" folder. If playing through Steam, the directory is as follows:

Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\EA SPORTS WRC\WRC\Content\Paks

Uninstalling

Delete the...

Read more about this resource...

Just a small thing I noticed… isn’t the dark blue meant to meet up neatly with the blue on the roof? Looks like it’s meeting up with the spoiler atm and not actually joined up. Like in this pic … not good quality but you see what I mean. Otherwise great skin!
IMG_1933.jpeg

Just a small thing I noticed… isn’t the dark blue meant to meet up neatly with the blue on the roof? Looks like it’s meeting up with the spoiler atm and not actually joined up. Like in this pic … not good quality but you see what I mean. Otherwise great skin! View attachment 715783
Do you mean the colour not being the same shade? Or do you mean the small panel gap? If its the panel gap you mean, then it seems to be something to do with the cars' 3d modelling rather than the texture so I don't know if I can do anything about it. Or I'm just retarded, it could honestly be either

hi, if you give me a permission, for editing your file, i would like to edit a texture for correct little bug, like martini stripes not right connected and interrupt in some point anr missing texture...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.