Marlboro McLaren Team Mod

Marlboro McLaren Team Mod 1.04

Login or Register an account to download this content
Giskard73 submitted a new resource:

Marlboro McLaren Team Mod - This mod changes the liveries, race suits, personnel kits and much more back to the Marlboro era

Vodafone McLaren Team Mod
by Giskard73

View attachment 616082

This mod changes the liveries, race suits, personnel kits and much more back to the Marlboro McLaren era.

Version 1.00 - Compatible with the recent F1 Manager 2022 patch version 1.10.

How to install?
  • Extract the file, Copy&Paste the .pak file to paks folder in your F1 Manager 22 game folder (F1Manager2022\F1Manager22\Content\Paks)

Read more about this resource...

Hi, the skin looks great but i dont know why the skin doens't work, the suit is working but the skin of the car doesn't work so i need your help for fix the problem beacuse the car looks great

Hi, the skin looks great but i dont know why the skin doens't work, the suit is working but the skin of the car doesn't work so i need your help for fix the problem beacuse the car looks great
Hi, before adding this mod, were you using another Mclaren mod? Something like the BromleyPlays/AG Base mod has file conflicts that prevent similar mods taking effect. Or maybe you need to unpack the 7z file using 7zip and paste the pak into your contents folder. Let me know if any of these work, thank you!

Yeah, you really should just use 1 mod for that team at a time to avoid issues. Can you try removing both Mclaren mods and using just this Marlboro mod?

Hello, maybe I explained myself wrong, I wanted to say that I have used two different skins but never at the same time, so when I installed the skin I removed the old one to put the new one, so this time I did the same but it doesn't work for me. I give you at the same time the capture of the packs folder.I do it like this so as not to mix the skins of different teams

Attachments

• imagen_2023-02-17_122636119.png
    imagen_2023-02-17_122636119.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 54
Okay, that's a neatly organized folder, good job! How about you try and remove everything but only leave the Marlboro mod? And if that works, you can add your other mods one by one to see which one of them causes the issue.

Finally it works. Thank you very much for the help. What I have done is remove all the skins and leave the Mclaren one but it did not work so I tried to put it only in the pack folder without creating one more to organize like the photo and finally it worked and I can enjoy this excellent skin. Thanks again and have a good day

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies