Manuell clutch in Game

Maiken

1RPM
Original poster
Oct 30, 2015
Hi together,

The release of ACC is very god. Grafik, sound, physiks ….The game is outstanding. But i have a Little problem. I can`t use the manuel clutch in the game. I´ ve tryed diffrent ways, but without succsess.

Maybe someone have the same problem? Maby someone has the Knowledge and can help ???

Thanks

Maiken

Maiken

1RPM
Original poster
Oct 30, 2015
Hi together,

The release of ACC is very god. Grafik, sound, physiks ….The game is outstanding. But i have a Little problem. I can`t use the manuel clutch in the game. I´ ve tryed diffrent ways, but without succsess.

Maybe someone have the same problem? Maby someone has the Knowledge and can help ???

Thanks

Maiken

Maiken

1RPM
Original poster
Oct 30, 2015
Edid:

The manuell clutch problem is only on: Honda, Audi and Lamborghini

:cry:

Fat-Alfie

2000RPM
Premium
Oct 16, 2012
I think you need to put the Assists on EXPERT to enable the manual clutch. It is set to Automatic if you pick Beginner or Rookie in the Assists menu.

Maiken

1RPM
Original poster
Oct 30, 2015
THX Fat Alfie for the answer , but I have the Assists on EXPERT. It works fine on BMW, Mclaren, Mercedes etc … But it doesent work on Audi, Honda and Lamborghini ….:notworthy:
I believe ist something in the kind of this cars (programming, gearbox ….i dont know ….)
I hope one day will come a update:coffee:

Maiken

1RPM
Original poster
Oct 30, 2015
I belive you`re right Gevatter. It must be something with the kind of car. Unfortunately, I could never try it in real live. Maby later, (in my next live :cool:)