Mandalika

Tracks Mandalika 4.0 (Major Visual Update)

Login or Register an account to download this content
LianoProjects submitted a new resource:

Mandalika - New 4.3 km Circuit in Lombok, Indonesia. Currently Hosting Various International Motor Events

!!!ATTENTION!!!

THIS TRACK IS CSP REQUIRED (latest version recommended), PLEASE INSTALL CSP TO PLAY THE TRACK, OTHERWISE THE TRACK WILL BE BADLY DEFORMED/DAMAGED IN-GAME

If you're not sure how to do it, check this link for a tutorial on how to install it

DO NOT COPY OR REUPLOAD THIS TRACK IN ANY OTHER WEBSITE, PLEASE SHARE THE...

Read more about this resource...

Hi. Your track is really pretty. What I noticed is that your jumbos (displays) have become too bright. You have a value of 5.0 at OUTPUT_BRIGHTNESS. If you change it to about 1.5, it looks better. Just try it.

before.jpg

after.jpg

Thanks for the track, it's really well done.
I'm seeing a lot of flickering on billboards (z-fighting, probably) and it'd also be good to have more of a 'feathered edge' transition between different materials (eg grass and rocks) so that they blend together where they meet. It's currently very straight, sharp lines.
Looking forward to the updates.

Thanks. I would love to see some refinements on the kerbs (maybe you can get some inspo from the MotoGP games). Overall nice work.

Last edited:
Hi. Your track is really pretty. What I noticed is that your jumbos (displays) have become too bright. You have a value of 5.0 at OUTPUT_BRIGHTNESS. If you change it to about 1.5, it looks better. Just try it.

View attachment 593179
View attachment 593180
weird, when I and some testers tried the track the video screen didn't have a problem, thank you for noticing that, if I may know are you using another kind of graphic enhancer? I see the sky looks different than in standard CSP. maybe I can fix it in the next version :)

Last edited:
weird, when me and some testers tried the track the video screen didn't have a problem, thank you for noticing that, if I may know are you using another kind of graphic enhancer? I see the sky looks different than in standard CSP. maybe I can fix it in the next version :)
Thank you for your reply. You were right. I use PURE and it seems to trigger this effect. I just tested it with SOL and the displays have a more or less normal brightness. Since most people probably use SOL, it won't be necessary to fix anything in that regard. Maybe a hint for PURE users is enough.

Really awesome mod @LianoProjects , fantastic attention of detail.

I'm wondering why the track is CSP compatible only however, and how much work would it take to make it work with standard AC. I'd love for this track to be used in online races but unfortunately it is not possible due to this restriction. Maybe something to keep in mind for future projects if Mandalika won't be adapted :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Really great track but could you decrypt ? I wanted to change the skin (pertamina billboards) and can`t do anything. Thanks in advance
Or please add real billboards skin

Last edited:
LianoProjects updated Mandalika with a new update entry:

FPS optimization, runoff changes, and texture glitches fix

Update 1.1:
  • Widened runoff in need for 2022 FIM and FIA Homologation (note: in 9 Sep 2022 this changes still under construction IRL)
  • FPS Optimization (regrouping and splitted high poly meshes to reduce polys need to render)
  • Minor texture glitches fix (thanks to @macko68 for noticing some of the glitches)
  • Readjustment brightness in big screen extension (thanks to @twobegreen for noticing this issue when using PURE)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Many, many thanks for this outstanding track. Please consider decrypting. I understand your advertising but we would like to make real life skin

Last edited:
Until there is a fix for the flickering adboards, we only can hide the meshes, that cause the flickering. Just add the following section to the ext_config.ini of the track.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;; HIDE FLICKERING ADBOARDS ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = petnas, perta, mtl, tiss, alp, liqui, michel, mgp unlimited, jahre, dhl, wonderful, argen, Lapisan Dinding Luar
IS_RENDERABLE = 0

Hey, I wanted to report an issue with the wall collisions, many times they seem to work in a very weird manner with the car bouncing off very drasticly, definitely more than normal AC does it. It seem to happen only with the tyre walls.

An example

Also would be there a chance for you to separate acobjects from the main encrypted .kn5 file and put it into an editable one? I would like to expand the grid for league races but I'm unable to do so unless I wanted to do it "dirty" way.

Abandoned?
Billboards still flicker like crazy.
Track deleted but I'l keep an eye out for updates, hopefully with a version number to make tracking changes easier.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.