MAN Bird's Transport Racer

Skins MAN Bird's Transport Racer 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
davoroni submitted a new resource:

MAN Bird's Transport Racer - from 2006 Bird's Webasto truck
(MAN variante E, for the ETRC mod)

I saw this unique racer and wanted to try it. of course the truck model has changed a bit, so i used the most suitable.
Bird's Transport has now gone defunct, and this was a Lutz-Bernau truck, either in purchase or on the team.
I can find little on who drove (edit: now I know it is Christophe Levett) it or how it faired in the champion ship, there is a sister truck out there as well but i have found all of 4 images

Drop into : AssettoCorsa>content> Cars

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I also did a rough version of the bodywork for this truck, with the Scania/DAF bumper on MAN Variant C. Seen here with a 5 minute Stuart Oliver skin. I was going to make Chris Levett's version next....

If I find out I'm allowed to upload it, I will do it.
Screenshot_etrc_man_variante_k_js_thruxton_20-3-122-20-44-33.jpg

Also truckracing.de has a great archive, with pictures and race reports of all ETRC events since 2003! You can find which driver entered what races and what their trucks looked like, to have more examples.

Last edited:
I also did a rough version of the bodywork for this truck, with the Scania/DAF bumper on MAN Variant C. Seen here with a 5 minute Stuart Oliver skin. I was going to make Chris Levett's version next....

If I find out I'm allowed to upload it, I will do it.
View attachment 561700

Also truckracing.de has a great archive, with pictures and race reports of all ETRC events since 2003! You can find which driver entered what races and what their trucks looked like, to have more examples.
Yes this would be a better model tweak for the Bird truck , in the other thread I asked where you find and how do you extract or view the raw model. I haven't tried yet

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.