F1 2012 Making the switch

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey guys,
I've recently purchased a new i-mac computer. Looking to make the switch from console to computer for my racing. Esp with the availability of mods to better customize my experience. A few questions I have tho...is anyone here playing on imac? Can I use my logitech driving force gt wheel and pedals on my imac. Will I be able to use the mods here in the forum for the game on an imac? Can i race with any pc user online as long as the mods made match their setup? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

As far as I can make out, the Mac version of the game is done by Feral Interactive, not Codemasters.themselves.

I know next to nothing about the Mac, but I would have thought that the file and folder structure on the Mac is probably totally different to the PC. On this basis the mods would not work.

Bear in mind that this is a total guess on my part .... :)

As far as I can make out, the Mac version of the game is done by Feral Interactive, not Codemasters.themselves.

I know next to nothing about the Mac, but I would have thought that the file and folder structure on the Mac is probably totally different to the PC. On this basis the mods would not work.

Bear in mind that this is a total guess on my part .... :)
Thanks...hope you are wrong on the mods tho! LOL ;)

Thanks DAN!
Anytime mate

After further Google searches - Click me

And sorry to do this Graham Laing but....
Click Me - After searching our RD forum's I found that thread about F1 2012 on the Mac, the file system being exactly the same as the PC

Yep same file system so pretty much all mods will work, cars, cameras, tracks, tyres, garages, pit crew, OSD, etc...

Good luck Cody, let us know how it all goes :)

Anytime mate

After further Google searches - Click me

And sorry to do this Graham Laing but....
Click Me - After searching our RD forum's I found that thread about F1 2012 on the Mac, the file system being exactly the same as the PC

Good luck Cody, let us know how it all goes :)

No need to apologise ........ I did say it was a total guess, and I guessed wrong :)

Ironic that the post you linked to was only posted last month, so it's not an old one, and I don't remember it ....... My brain must 'tune out' when I see the word 'Mac' or 'Console' ..... ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%