make plugins

Hello people! I'm Henrique Oliveira, and I'm a brazilian modder of rFactor 1. and I needed the help of someone who knew how to create plugins. I know I shouldn't make this post in this community, but here is usually a more active place.

the reason for this is that I am developing the F1 2022 CHT mod on rFactor, and for those who don't know, rfactor 1 does not support 8 gears.I know, it seems to be very difficult to create plugins as it involves programming, and I have no idea how this works in rfactor. so I, from the bottom of my heart, would like a volunteer who knows how to make plugins. if all goes well, we will create something that never existed in rfactor 1.

Yes, there is, so much so that they were creating a plugin to do this function, but reiza studios bought the script from the creators and launched the automobilista1
Ehm, I do not want to be a wise guy but I worked on rF1, rF2 and AMS1. None of those plugin interfaces supports what you describe. Yes, you can try and hack the exe to try and add this, but that's not what you were asking and in general much harder to pull off well (as such a thing would instantly also attract people using it to cheat).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.