WRC10 Main Differences Between WRC10 And WRCG?

Can anyone outline to me the main differences between WRC10 and WRCG in terms of content and overall driving experience? Is it worthwhile to own both? (WRC10 is discounted on Steam right now.)

Also does either contain any rally cross tracks? If so, how do you access them?

Thanks!

Hmmm,,,, Judging from the lack of responses, I guess I should assume that there's not much difference between two titles, and neither contains rally cross tracks?

Hmmm,,,, Judging from the lack of responses, I guess I should assume that there's not much difference between two titles, and neither contains rally cross tracks?
I have both WRC9 & WRC G. Not a great deal off difference, although cars seem to handle slightly better (WRCG). There are no rally cross tracks, but has all the tracks included in WRC9, plus many more. I have therefore deleted WRC9 and am very happy with WRCG. Hope this helps.

Do WRCG have the old rally sweden stages and the old wrc junior fwd cars?

I do the career now in wrc 10. I heard the career is broken in WRC Generations and you win by ease at 150 % AI. In WRC 10 I win in optimal conditions but I am doomed as soon it rains lol. I only seem to be able to access soft and hard tires no snow or wet. Is it exclusive to wrc? Just unlocked wrc 3.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.