Madrid Street Circuit 2026

Tracks Madrid Street Circuit 2026 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
andres_ramos submitted a new resource:

Madrid Street Circuit 2026 - The street circuit that will host the 2026 Spanish GP

Read more about this resource...
Hello everyone!

I downloaded this circuit yesterday and I want to congratulate Andres_Ramos for the magnificent work; Very good indeed! But I can't help but point out that there are some problems in the graphic part that bothered me a lot: the fence throughout the circuit is suffering distortions that bother a lot, as well as the seats in the empty stands and the stairs and guardrails of these stands. The reasons for such distortions in my view are as follows:

The fences and textures of the banners:

• I don't know if it's a rule, but in my circuits this is the rule: fences should always carry "Multiple" transparency and any other transparency that is behind a "Multiple" transparency should be "Simple", as an example: objects like trees for example – it's also another rule I use: Trees should always carry "Simple" transparency in any case, behind fences or not; of course there are exceptions, as in all rules, but my rule in general is this.
  • The texture itself, with very small squares, also generates distortions, so even if you apply the "Multiple" transparency it will not solve the problem. I, in particular, changed the textures, importing the texture from Sardian (USA) which carries a more robust texture.
  • *Gray color in "Specular RGB" and "specular power" with the value 4... This also helps to distort images that end up shining brighter than they should; I applied RGB in black color and decreased the "Power" value to 1.
The stands, their seats, stairs and guardrails:

• The same applies to the applications of the last previous *item to these objects and the same procedures made in this item were applied to the seats, stairs and railings;
  • The colors of the textures... a grayish very similar to the ones on the fences, so it was distortion upon distortion... they say some drivers get dizzy playing RF... The way I was distorting everything in the peripheral vision, surely, the level of dizziness should help... I then changed the colors by applying a darker, more sober blue, disguising these distortions a lot.
Well, the circuit is very good and I have nothing but praise, of course! I really liked Andres' concern in setting up the LODOut in the SCN, but, as a suggestion, in order to save so much work with different numbers, I pass the information of the existence of the "magic number": LODOut=(2000.0) to all objects where there is a need to apply LODOut. A single number that solves practically 100% of all PopIns that may arise. If you still see a PopIn, it will be for very distant objects and then just apply a value greater than these 2000.0; I've had great results in my LODOut schedules with this value, without racking my brains to figure out a perfect number... Perfect for me is this single number and without generating any kind of lag.

Well, that's it; Here are the images of how it was before, with distortions and how I fixed the circuit for myself.

Before_Distortions.jpg

After_Nodistortions.jpg

Hugs

Hello everyone!

I downloaded this circuit yesterday and I want to congratulate Andres_Ramos for the magnificent work; Very good indeed! But I can't help but point out that there are some problems in the graphic part that bothered me a lot: the fence throughout the circuit is suffering distortions that bother a lot, as well as the seats in the empty stands and the stairs and guardrails of these stands. The reasons for such distortions in my view are as follows:

The fences and textures of the banners:

• I don't know if it's a rule, but in my circuits this is the rule: fences should always carry "Multiple" transparency and any other transparency that is behind a "Multiple" transparency should be "Simple", as an example: objects like trees for example – it's also another rule I use: Trees should always carry "Simple" transparency in any case, behind fences or not; of course there are exceptions, as in all rules, but my rule in general is this.
  • The texture itself, with very small squares, also generates distortions, so even if you apply the "Multiple" transparency it will not solve the problem. I, in particular, changed the textures, importing the texture from Sardian (USA) which carries a more robust texture.
  • *Gray color in "Specular RGB" and "specular power" with the value 4... This also helps to distort images that end up shining brighter than they should; I applied RGB in black color and decreased the "Power" value to 1.
The stands, their seats, stairs and guardrails:

• The same applies to the applications of the last previous *item to these objects and the same procedures made in this item were applied to the seats, stairs and railings;
  • The colors of the textures... a grayish very similar to the ones on the fences, so it was distortion upon distortion... they say some drivers get dizzy playing RF... The way I was distorting everything in the peripheral vision, surely, the level of dizziness should help... I then changed the colors by applying a darker, more sober blue, disguising these distortions a lot.
Well, the circuit is very good and I have nothing but praise, of course! I really liked Andres' concern in setting up the LODOut in the SCN, but, as a suggestion, in order to save so much work with different numbers, I pass the information of the existence of the "magic number": LODOut=(2000.0) to all objects where there is a need to apply LODOut. A single number that solves practically 100% of all PopIns that may arise. If you still see a PopIn, it will be for very distant objects and then just apply a value greater than these 2000.0; I've had great results in my LODOut schedules with this value, without racking my brains to figure out a perfect number... Perfect for me is this single number and without generating any kind of lag.

Well, that's it; Here are the images of how it was before, with distortions and how I fixed the circuit for myself.

View attachment 735728
View attachment 735729

Hugs
Finishing the work on this circuit for myself, I made some small adjustments to the AIW, in about three or four corners, which I would like to share with everyone. In three of these corners, at least in my mod (F1 CTDP 2005), the AIs were "frying" tires and with that they lost some time and in those same corners they "created" facilitation points for overtaking. When at the beginning of the observations of the AI times, using the original AIW and with difficulty at 100%, the best AI-driver scored about 1'.34".XXX* from *medium to high. After these minor adjustments, the best rider is riding in the 1'.33".XXX** range from **mid to bottom. That is, there was a real gain of more than a second and, without the overtaking facilitation points, without the tire "fries", the dynamics of the gameplay became much more competitive. As a suggestion, for those who run with 100% difficulty, apply the AIW MidAdjust value of 1.07, with this the best AI-driver rides around 1'.31" XXX*** from ***medium to low - in perfect laps, they even enter the 1'.30", making the competitiveness incredible; At least for me, it was perfect that way... It's going to take me a long time to win a race around here... Who knows, maybe in 2026...

It is worth mentioning that the kerbs (rmbl) applied in this circuit are incredible because they can be attacked without harming the drivability of the AIs; It would be good if all circuits were built with them, because in addition to being aesthetically pleasing they do not cause damage to the gameplay; Very good indeed! Congratulations to those who created them and to those who applied them, in this case, Andres!

If you can offer some feedback on how AIW has acted on your mods, that would be interesting.
Hugs

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea