Madrid - Gran Premio De Espana 2026

Tracks Madrid - Gran Premio De Espana 2026 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Tyrone - Nukedrop Mods

Tyrone Hesbrook
Premium
Tyrone - Nukedrop Mods submitted a new resource:

Madrid - Gran Premio De Espana 2026 - An all-new circuit in Spanish capital, incorporating both street and non-street sections.

Madrid - Gran Premio De Espana 2026

View attachment 723740

Well, continuing the tradition of Jeddah and Las Vegas, I have managed to get together a version of the Madrid Grand Prix track ON THE DAY that it has been announced!

Content Manager / Custom Shaders Patch is REQUIRED for this track to work!

Need a guide on setting these up? Check my guide here...

Read more about this resource...

Track looks and feels awesome! I think only T5 is off at the moment, I think it is a much sharper corner based on what Zaffelli has said during the presentation and the renders, worth considering an update to make it sharper

But given current info, a sublime effort @Tyrone - Nukedrop Mods

Last edited:
Mine keeps throwing an "unexpected error" every time I hit "go" in content manager. I watched Tom97 play this track and I am wondering why mine won't load. My content manager loads all my other tracks with no issues.

Mine keeps throwing an "unexpected error" every time I hit "go" in content manager. I watched Tom97 play this track and I am wondering why mine won't load. My content manager loads all my other tracks with no issues.
Fixed the issue actually! I removed and reinstalled my custom shaders pack and it worked. I read on a reddit post somewhere that sometimes the update button doesn't work.

Whenever i try to start a race, i can only select 1 opponent, even though i have seen people use this track with races with about 19 or 20 other drivers in. are there any fixes for this?

Edit: Just reinstalled the track and fixed the issue.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 29 23.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Forum trophies