Mad Formula Team MFT01 Safety Car

Skins Mad Formula Team MFT01 Safety Car V1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mwattouat submitted a new resource:

Mad Formula Team MFT01 Safety Car - Yeah, the mod released a few hours ago, but I don't care

Hello !

My name is Schwepsou (or Mwattouat on RD because old account) and i like simracing and I am very dumb.

So yep, the mod released not even 2h ago and there is already a safety car modification for it !

I know the skin is **** but IDC, I am a 3D modeller, not a skinner or whatever you say, you guys can still make the skin yourself if you want

All the haters can cry about it but I will turn EVERYTHING into a safety car, but not just the men, but the women, and...

Read more about this resource...

Man i don't know how to make the light's work... i have csp and all that stuff but i don't understand where are the "extra options" please tell me!!! By the way amazing skin!!

Man i don't know how to make the light's work... i have csp and all that stuff but i don't understand where are the "extra options" please tell me!!! By the way amazing skin!!
Hi, the Extra Options are in the controls pannel and then you select the Patch tab and then you can change the Extra option

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.