AMS2 M1 vs GT4 @ Spa, Tuesday 24th October 2023

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Race 2 went better but I blew it again early so it ended up being a 8 sec gap remote fight with @aredM. Nice pace mate, well deserved! Spun in both races doing the same mistake. Never happened in practise so I'll have to check on that. Weird loss of the rear.
Thanks, you too! You made me push hard, man. Every time I heard Jim say "the guy behind you did the fastest lap" and then I pushed harder only for you to go faster still the next lap. I don't know if I could've passed you if you hadn't made the error.
And then in the last lap I had my Verstappen moment where I went: screw it, I'm going for fastest lap again. I did get a "that may have been outside track limits" from Jim (and a cut in the logging), but the game let me keep the laptime :D

@GeekyDeaks ..honestly I prefer the cockpit view but when my leg is bad {no feeling and brake foot} I switch to the outside view, I find it safer for myself and others.

Sorry, I never realised I had double posted ....senior moment I guess.

And thanks for replying :thumbsup:

That was super fun yesterday I enjoyed race 1 very much, second after the restart of the server I had some lagspikes but never the less nice combo.

Dan when canInjoin the Daytona 1 hour Race on Tuesday!!!!! Really looking forward to that!!!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 28 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 10 6.4%