M-Sport Rally dashboard

DiRT Rally 2.0 M-Sport Rally dashboard 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Chrom25 submitted a new resource:

M-Sport Rally dashboard - Simhub dashboard

Inspired by M-sport driver dash which was used on Focus and Fiesta WRC.

As DR2.0 does not provide all telemetry data that required to recreate the dash
WATER and BATTERY are changed to SPEED and RPM, bottom screen information has been replaced with more useful for "virtual" :) driver information: system time, fps (the led above is on when fps less then 60) and current stage time.
For now all leds except rpm and one above FPS are fake. I if you have ideas what can be indicated by these leds...

Read more about this resource...

Hello Friend. Excellent work. Some time ago I expected something from the party. Thanks for your design.
With the intention of contributing, I pass this link, since it seems to me that the background image can be improved.
I have a design of the ford fiesta r5 that I have assembled and I am missing the second screen that I don't know how to make it work. If you are interested, I could share it so that we can improve it.
I have also been consulting in the forum in case someone is encouraged to do the R5 polo.
We are in touch.
Congratulations. I really like this dash !!

PD:It would be beautiful you could do the wrc party 2017:

https://www.stryder-it.de/simdashboard/designs/view?id=29bh&page=3&tag=rally,dark (for page sreen 1)
https://www.stryder-it.de/simdashboard/designs/view?id=25g9&page=4&tag=rally,dark (for page sreen 2)

Hello Friend. Excellent work. Some time ago I expected something from the party. Thanks for your design.
With the intention of contributing, I pass this link, since it seems to me that the background image can be improved.
I have a design of the ford fiesta r5 that I have assembled and I am missing the second screen that I don't know how to make it work. If you are interested, I could share it so that we can improve it.
I have also been consulting in the forum in case someone is encouraged to do the R5 polo.
We are in touch.
Congratulations. I really like this dash !!

PD:It would be beautiful you could do the wrc party 2017:

https://www.stryder-it.de/simdashboard/designs/view?id=29bh&page=3&tag=rally,dark (for page sreen 1)
https://www.stryder-it.de/simdashboard/designs/view?id=25g9&page=4&tag=rally,dark (for page sreen 2)

Hello, thank you for you feedback!
I know about background image that there is some details missed in it but it is pretty hard to find hi-res photos of the dashboard... actually one from the original post is the most detailed one that i have found and I even cant recognize the material that dash made of. I will probably add some stickers and will try to improve gear section. It would be nice some how to utilize the leds but I have no idea how:)

About fiesta's dash - it looks nice but first screen is useless in action as there are to many information and small gear indicator and second screen has only gear indicator... So i have made prof of concept of second screen but never use it.
Polo's dash is pretty informative and I like it need to search for references...

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,064
Last edited:

Great friend !!!
Any modification you want to make will be welcome.
Regarding the r5 party I created an identical one by taking a real picture of the competition board. Yours is very pretty. You would finish it.
There I pass the image of the second screen. I don't use it either. I use the second one, as is done in reality, so the dash that is in the dirt party is not the one used by race drivers. But well, it would be nice to put both. The one that the pilotods use is with the indicator only, like the one you grazed in your image.
If you want I can give you my image, I took it from this video and then I improved it.

Attachments

• d5.png
    d5.png
    163.1 KB · Views: 1,413
  • ultimoooooooooooooooo.png
    ultimoooooooooooooooo.png
    306.8 KB · Views: 420

Great friend !!!
Regarding the r5 party I created an identical one by taking a real picture of the competition board. Yours is very pretty. You would finish it.
There I pass the image of the second screen. I don't use it either. I use the second one, as is done in reality, so the dash that is in the dirt party is not the one used by race drivers. But well, it would be nice to put both. The one that the pilotods use is with the indicator only, like the one you grazed in your image.
If you want I can give you my image, I took it from this video and then I improved it.

Hello everyone, congratulations nice job. Where can I download the dashboard of the Ford Fiesta R5 and Ford Fiesta wrc Plus? Thanks.

Great friend !!!

Hello everyone, congratulations nice job. Where can I download the dashboard of the Ford Fiesta R5 and Ford Fiesta wrc Plus? Thanks.

Thank you. As soon as I have finished them definitively, I will upload them.
Greetings.-

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Forum trophies