- I would add leafs to the olive trees they look like after fire now
- and another small one
1679814107152.png

Otherwise love the track.
Didn`t expected such gem ! Kudos man !

Last edited:
Here also on main straight
View attachment 650260
The mesh has been cut up specifically to match damage on the walls visible at the track(it is a bit janky though cause i didn't want to throw to many polygons at it.
1679814832624.png

Also the olive trees currently at the track do not have leaves! so I matched it to the current look.
1679814878779.png

I'll have a look at the trees on the hill they do appear to be shading incorrectly, and see about adding the hotlap node!

Hi! Looks good. Crisp and beautiful. But BIG mistake with the way you packed the track in the download. It's missing the classic content/tracks/track_name folder structure. It's demoralizing for anyone not into file/folder fiddling and assetto corsa cars and tracks folder structures. Requires manual install, but even then I don't know what the track's folder name should be. OK I thought I should copy the track name from the archive name and it loads up fine. Don't see a need for outline.png eithers since that fine preview aerial shot shows the whole track as it is already.
Also, I heard it's bad to use Capital letters in file names and folder names for some reason. Use lower case only and the _ underlines for spaces. Look at how they did Kunos tracks' and other track mods' folder names and file names inside. I think the problem was with the Linux servers actually discerning between upper case and lower case letters in file names and folder names.

Track is amazing. Are you ever going to add the karting track as well? It would be an awesome addition! Someone above has attached a video, I think, as well.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 19.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.9%