LSD upgrade worth it?

So i've been eyeballing some upgrades for my Infiniti G37, 2009 7AT. I didnt get sport model when i got it, cuz in the long term i figured if i would track/autoX it i'd want to replace most of the equipment anyways.

So ready to pull the trigger on some upgrades and the one thats got my eye is a 1.5 way Differential.

Just wondering if anyone else agrees that this would be a great first upgrade for a car that hopefully will start hitting some tracks/autox in the next year or so. Also on the immediate list is new wheels (and likely an autox wheelset), and likely some bolt-ons.

Depends on the horsepower... With less than 250hp it's not really necessary... On a FWD though if you go over or near 200hp it might be a good idea...

So it would be nice to know how much horsepower you have :)

Hmmm... MAYBE it would be nice to have that...

But still, I don't reckon seeing many G35's/G37's in Slalom or Autocross ? You'll have to do alot on it to make it competitive, which will probably put you in another class !

its much more about the drive for me. I'm always up in northern Georgia, which has some great roads to drive on, and really would want to focus on having a great car to drive up there, as well as push the limits on these mountain roads (within reason of course).

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%