Lovely Dashboard

Lovely Dashboard 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
cdemetriadis submitted a new resource:

Lovely Dashboard - A multifunctional feature packed SimHub Dashboard (DDU) and a matching Stream Overlay.

This is a duplicate entry of the Lovely Dashboard.

As of version 1.5+ the Lovely Dashboard support everyone's favourite sim, iRacing! So, I thought that it would be useful to folk only visiting this part of the website.

Download the latest release and read more on GitHub

View attachment 600639

PS: If this is not allowed, or it's simply...

Read more about this resource...

cdemetriadis updated Lovely Dashboard with a new update entry:

More Sims added (ACC, iRacing, AMS2 & rF2)

Same UI you've learned to love, but with new features and Sims!

Here's what's new in v1.6.0
  • Support for Automobilista 2
  • Support for rFactor 2
  • New Lovely Dashboard XL, for those who have a 10.3" DDU Screen
  • Updated Lovely Overlay UI
  • Too many small tweaks to functionality on all Sims
  • Plenty of bug squashing took place, it was carnage
  • More customisation...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is the best dashboard i have buddy, congrats. I miss one thing. the SoF and the iRating gained or lost. Is possible upgrade the dash and include it?. Would be the best dash ever, that detail makes the difference with all others.

Last edited:
Is the best dashboard i have buddy, congrats. I miss one thing. the SoF and the iRating gained or lost. Is possible upgrade the dash and include it?. Would be the best dash ever, that detail makes the difference with all others.
Yes, in the next version (v2.0.0) I'm re instating the SoF... iRating Gain/Loss I very hit or miss, so not really adding adding any value.

cdemetriadis updated Lovely Dashboard with a new update entry:

Lovely Dashboard v2.0.0

Brand new internal architecture, too-many-to-count new features, refreshed and refined UI and many more simulators...

This updates brings under-the-hood major changes to the Lovely Dashboard. The Lovely Dashboard has been re-written from the core, with performance in mind. Everything is now packed in an external JavaScript file for better maintenance and scalability ind improved...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, i have a question about this wonderful dash : how can i reposition the different elements in order to make the LEDS visible ?
I moved everything like i wanted but saving doesnt translate in the dash in game
You do not edit the Dashboard directly. Just follow the instructions in this video… they are for the next version coming out end of January, but the virtual LEDs exist in the current version as well.

All the current options can be found here https://lsr.gg/settings

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies