Lotus F1 My Team Package

MyTeam Lotus F1 My Team Package 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Bogus Tech Tips submitted a new resource:

Lotus F1 My Team - Something old, something new

An attempt at making a decent looking Lotus F1 Livery (based in part on the E20/E21's liveries from 2012-13 with a bit of creative liberty thrown in). Clearly my first livery, so expect it to be rough around the edges. I'm always looking for feedback on what to improve, though!

I do want to make a full My Team package for this at some point in the future...

Read more about this resource...

Absolutely wonderful! Thank you for all the time you've put into this! I was waiting for a good livery for My Team!!

Would you be able to do a White livery alternate? Not changing much just the base color for future My team seasons?

Bogus Tech Tips updated Lotus F1 My Team Package with a new update entry:

NPC Clothing Update Progress

All of the clothing items for the garage crew are finished, but for whatever reason the shirt just doesn’t render properly ingame (no matter how many workarounds I try) as seen below:View attachment 580411
So unfortunately I cannot release the garage crew update until this is resolved, but I’ll be moving on to the pit crew in the meantime.

I’m also considering making a custom helmet based on one of the drivers to race under the Lotus F1 name (ie Grosjean, Raikkonen, Maldonado) although I...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Livery looks amazing, i can't seem to find the suits or gloves when selecting MyTeam, i've sent you a message i'd love for you to get back to me asap, thanks.

Try to copy and paste the 2022_asset_groups folder in the mod's zip into your F1 22 root folder twice. For whatever reason the race and team wear didn't work when I did it just once but did the second time, hopefully this resolves the problem although I have no idea why this is happening in the first place...

Last edited:

Livery Material Rework

Thanks to some wizardry and the help of Xedict on the forums, you can now go from the standard livery:
View attachment 581311
To something a bit fancier:
View attachment 581312
To something a bit more...retro:
View attachment 581313
To nonononoshit go back:
View attachment 581314
In other words, you can now customize my livery's paintjob to your heart's desire! Just equip the default "Mystic" livery after...

Custom Color Racewear!

Now you can customize your race suit and gloves' color to match your car color scheme! (The cap and boots have also been updated to work with this but that isn't present in the preview images)
View attachment 582528
Supposed to be based on the 1987 Lotus color scheme when they were sponsored by Camel.
View attachment 582530
"Modern" Lotus Color Scheme. Honestly kind of boring, but hey, whatever floats your boat.
View attachment 582529
Not again...

The color-adjustable...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering