Lotus F1 Fic. MyTeam Modular Mods

MyTeam Lotus F1 Fic. MyTeam Modular Mods 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Hey man, I am having trouble installing the mod. I followed all the instructions but the skin does not show up in game. I can see the Modula Mods screen at the beginning so everything should work fine normally. Do you know how to fix this?

hi guys , :)

i tested everything and on my system the mod is working well.
i just can tell u to make sure everything is up to date. ( the game and modular mods )
or maybe there is a prob with other mods u ar using at the same time.
i dont use any other mods than the Lotus mod and everything works fine on my system.
wish i could give u more than that but maybe it helps. :)

little preview of whats comming next, no i dont think there will be an RB Lotus ,sry, maybe we go with the mclaren chassis for the first time, who knows ;);)
F1_22_photo_20221220_132251.jpg
F1_22_photo_20230112_152746.jpg

have fun,
lg
SIP

hi jenson,
i m sorry but all i can tell u that everything is working on my system.
F1_22_photo_20230202_233434.png

(02.02.2023)

ar u using more mods at the same time? maybe that causes some issues.
game and ModularMods ar up to date?

lg
SIP

Last edited:
hi guys , :)

i tested everything and on my system the mod is working well.
i just can tell u to make sure everything is up to date. ( the game and modular mods )
or maybe there is a prob with other mods u ar using at the same time.
i dont use any other mods than the Lotus mod and everything works fine on my system.
wish i could give u more than that but maybe it helps. :)

little preview of whats comming next, no i dont think there will be an RB Lotus ,sry, maybe we go with the mclaren chassis for the first time, who knows ;);)
View attachment 630696View attachment 630697

have fun,
lg
SIP
this mod is the best i ever seen from you in my opinion obviously the others are also spectacular but this one in particular is incredible it would be really fantastic if there were also other seasons always with Lotus

Hi, I tried to install the mod, but I can’t find the livery in the game, or the game just doesn’t start.
How can I fix it?

Hi, the car will not be shown in any showroom, only on track and in the backgroundanimations in ur myteam mode.
But ill check the files.

Lg
Sip

For those of you who came here because you think the MOD isn't working, the MOD ONLY SHOWS IN MYTEAM, even when choosing your car for the my team, you must pick the FOM standard car, and when you get into MyTeam, you will see the Lotus mod car...

Reactions: SiP

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea