Lotus Evora GT2 & GT4

Cars Lotus Evora GT2 & GT4 3

Login or Register an account to download this content
As it stand this OVERWRITES default files so installing it means you lose Evora GX and GTC. Imo you should change it so that your GT4 and GTE cars are added as separate cars rather than replacements.

Yes yes I know the GX and GTC are not exactly the most popular cars but still they are Kunos cars.

As it stand this OVERWRITES default files so installing it means you lose Evora GX and GTC. Imo you should change it so that your GT4 and GTE cars are added as separate cars rather than replacements.

Yes yes I know the GX and GTC are not exactly the most popular cars but still they are Kunos cars.
It was like that on the first time the mod was released, and I was lucky enough to download them before it was excluded. Idk why the author changed it

Last edited:
Probably because it was taken down for including Kunos car models. It's entirely possible to make an upload that doesn't overwrite Kunos cars nor include Kunos models, only drawback is it won't be a drag and drop install since it will require copying and pasteing files from GX and GTC

It was like that on the first time the mod was released, and I was lucky enough to download them before it was excluded. Idk why the author changed it
I changed it because it got taken down and I was told not to upload base game cars

I would prefer to have the whole cars up but I can't. I recommend you duplicate the cars then put the replacement folders in the duplicates.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back