F1 2012 Loss of Power???

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
So i was racing in malaysia, 50% career race for marussia. Start the race fine, switch the engine into rich mode for the first 5-6 laps, then i switched it down into standard when i got to optimal fuel level. after that the guys who i'd been pulling away from a couple of tenths a lap from (inc. my teamate) started to catch me a hell of alot, then i noticed i was getting slower and slower!!. so i swtched fuel mode to rich again, and i was only hitting about 160mph on the straights, i had been getting about 185mph. then as the race goes on the car gets slower and slower again, till im only just reach 5th gear at the end of the straights. I was expecting an engine failure, orthe engineer coming on the radio saying we need to retire we have a problem or something, but none. so i decide to pit and see if that fixed it. instead, when i exited the pits the camera started doing replay style camera's whilst i was trying to race!!! So i thought stuff this restart the race. And when i did the engine power was stupidly slow again!!! Anyone else had this bug?

I get this in every car i use after 5-6 laps i can hear a rattling at back of car when i look back their is smoke coming our of engine and i loose power but i manage to fiinish race just slower than what i started.

same thing happened to me when I started my career with toro rosso. After 5-6 laps, I had smoke coming out in the back.

I think this is something with the car setup. I was using default setup. I will try custom setup to see if that helps

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 49 26.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 35 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 20 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 6.0%